Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161
Well, I just (should have) got it, so I'm beginning my own count between when I achieved it and when it appears I guess...
Well, I just (should have) got it, so I'm beginning my own count between when I achieved it and when it appears I guess...
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Well.... the "In Tune with the Runes" achievement and"Embracing Diversity" still hasn't registered and it has been over a... month or longer.
Well.... the "In Tune with the Runes" achievement and"Embracing Diversity" still hasn't registered and it has been over a... month or longer.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
Ok, now I'm waitinig both for "Chain of Fools" and "Checkmate!".
Ok, now I'm waitinig both for "Chain of Fools" and "Checkmate!".
Update - "Checkmate!" just shown up, but the "Chain[...]" still missing...
Update - "Checkmate!" just shown up, but the "Chain[...]" still missing...
Im waiting for Checkmate achievement, the past 5days.
Im waiting for Checkmate achievement, the past 5days.
Still waiting for rune achievement to be credited. This bug prevented me from brewing a full set of tomes during NotN.
Still waiting for rune achievement to be credited. This bug prevented me from brewing a full set of tomes during NotN.
I'm waiting for the runes acivement, too. I think I have them since about a week now and nothing has shown up yet...
I'm waiting for the runes acivement, too. I think I have them since about a week now and nothing has shown up yet...
I'm still waiting for the "Worth Something Someday" achievement to be registered. Although "Checkmate!" was achieved after a delay of less than ~10 hours.
I'm still waiting for the "Worth Something Someday" achievement to be registered. Although "Checkmate!" was achieved after a delay of less than ~10 hours.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
I'm a paradox, a conflicted contradiction. -personality in progress...-
I collected the full chess set almost two months ago and yet it still hasn't registered in my achievements
I collected the full chess set almost two months ago and yet it still hasn't registered in my achievements
I have all 11 dolls for the Worth Something Someday achievement, but am unable to get it for some reason. Was I supposed to find them in game? I bought most from the auction house.
I have all 11 dolls for the Worth Something Someday achievement, but am unable to get it for some reason. Was I supposed to find them in game? I bought most from the auction house.
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 160 161