Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 375 376
@commoncomitatus this is not really error, but more of an intentional choice to make them incompatible in order to have them function better as individual pieces. there is more information in the disclaimer link that is on top of the first post on this thread.
@commoncomitatus this is not really error, but more of an intentional choice to make them incompatible in order to have them function better as individual pieces. there is more information in the disclaimer link that is on top of the first post on this thread.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Breed: Spiral Sex: Male Apperal: [item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Sakura Flowerfall][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall] The petals of the Flowerfalls seem to clip through the back of the Spiral. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=66451789&skin=0&apparel=2506,1750,24049,24051,10879&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1748,1750,1752,1749,1751,1753&xt=dressing.png[/img] (All of them stacked shows all of them clip through)
Breed: Spiral

Sex: Male

Apperal: Marigold Flowerfall Daisy Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall

The petals of the Flowerfalls seem to clip through the back of the Spiral.

dragon?did=66451789&skin=0&apparel=2506,1750,24049,24051,10879&xt=dressing.png

dummy?breed=7&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1748,1750,1752,1749,1751,1753&xt=dressing.png

(All of them stacked shows all of them clip through)
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
@neonsunrise22 I’m pretty sure that’s just petals going behind the dragon
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2021-02-01 14:42:32" ] @neonsunrise22 I’m pretty sure that’s just petals going behind the dragon [/quote] @Shinyumbreon Took another look and yeah it does look like that. Thanks! (Love your broadcast message btw, that song is a bop)
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2021-02-01 14:42:32:

@Shinyumbreon Took another look and yeah it does look like that. Thanks!

(Love your broadcast message btw, that song is a bop)
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
dragon breed: pearlcatcher dragon sex: female apparel in question: alabaster filigree boots and it’s recolors they go over the tail tufts on female pearl catcher tails [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/679027945976889347/808923682968698890/image0.png[/img] ^^used the kilt as an example since it gives a super clear outline of the tail tuft [outfit=1475839] ^^heres a lil thing showing off more of the “boot goes over the tail tuft” thing
dragon breed: pearlcatcher
dragon sex: female
apparel in question: alabaster filigree boots and it’s recolors

they go over the tail tufts on female pearl catcher tails
image0.png
^^used the kilt as an example since it gives a super clear outline of the tail tuft

Not Found

^^heres a lil thing showing off more of the “boot goes over the tail tuft” thing
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Breed: Nocturne
Apparel: Squire's Beret

I'm not sure if this has been resolved or not, but whenever I add Squire's Beret on a male Nocturne, it shows up as Laureate's Cap. The apparel piece also does the same thing on female Nocturnes.

Not Found
Breed: Nocturne
Apparel: Squire's Beret

I'm not sure if this has been resolved or not, but whenever I add Squire's Beret on a male Nocturne, it shows up as Laureate's Cap. The apparel piece also does the same thing on female Nocturnes.

Not Found
SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
breed: fae
sex: female
item: capes (twilight cape, midnight cape, winter cape, waverider cape, gladewalker cape, firebreather cape, duneglider cape, woodsdrake cape, any of that apparel that i missed)

noticed that the collar of the cape apparel is incorrectly layered with the fae's snout. the snout appears to be behind the collar when it should be in front of it

toggle the cape between hidden and unhidden and pay close attention to the snout
fae cape
breed: fae
sex: female
item: capes (twilight cape, midnight cape, winter cape, waverider cape, gladewalker cape, firebreather cape, duneglider cape, woodsdrake cape, any of that apparel that i missed)

noticed that the collar of the cape apparel is incorrectly layered with the fae's snout. the snout appears to be behind the collar when it should be in front of it

toggle the cape between hidden and unhidden and pay close attention to the snout
fae cape
breed: Tundra sex: Male Apparel: Well-to-do Sable Gloves and its recolors The gloves only appears on one hand while other gloves appear on both [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=27989&xt=dressing.png[/img] Well-to-do Sable Gloves [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=37377&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=12190&xt=dressing.png[/img] Malign Gloves and Rubber Laboratory Gloves for comparison Unless that's the foot, it which case there are gloves on the foot in some cases and various boots are missing instead
breed: Tundra
sex: Male
Apparel: Well-to-do Sable Gloves and its recolors

The gloves only appears on one hand while other gloves appear on both

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=27989&xt=dressing.png
Well-to-do Sable Gloves

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=37377&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=12190&xt=dressing.png

Malign Gloves and Rubber Laboratory Gloves for comparison

Unless that's the foot, it which case there are gloves on the foot in some cases and various boots are missing instead
f0fd1aee68aedd2d14eb6a05d800ce8f9c4688cc.png
@EnchantedLantern not a bug. it's widely disputed whether that's the front or back foot, and each apparel artist draws it to whichever they see it as. which leads to some apparel being mismatched like that.
@EnchantedLantern not a bug. it's widely disputed whether that's the front or back foot, and each apparel artist draws it to whichever they see it as. which leads to some apparel being mismatched like that.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Do art issues with skins and accents also go here? Because the Mysterymoth male Veilspun accent for Trickmurk 2021 has a layering problem.... Normally, the far wing is behind the antlers created by the Branches tertiary. With this accent, however - [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1375016&skin=38404&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] (Edit - changed to a Dressing Room example so I can get this off of him. And per the response below this is apparently not a bug, but an accent-spoiling - for me - feature. But I still wish there was some way to fix this, the way apparel can be layered. I really like the accent, but I like Branches more.) (Later edit - I realize now this belongs over in a completely different section I managed to miss does have its own thread for skin/accent issues, but as it has been replied to I do not want to rip it out and move it, and anyway, I have a feeling it is hopeless because of the complexity apparently involved in resolving accent+linebreaking gene layering weirdness.)
Do art issues with skins and accents also go here? Because the Mysterymoth male Veilspun accent for Trickmurk 2021 has a layering problem....

Normally, the far wing is behind the antlers created by the Branches tertiary. With this accent, however -

scry?sdid=1375016&skin=38404&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

(Edit - changed to a Dressing Room example so I can get this off of him. And per the response below this is apparently not a bug, but an accent-spoiling - for me - feature. But I still wish there was some way to fix this, the way apparel can be layered. I really like the accent, but I like Branches more.)
(Later edit - I realize now this belongs over in a completely different section I managed to miss does have its own thread for skin/accent issues, but as it has been replied to I do not want to rip it out and move it, and anyway, I have a feeling it is hopeless because of the complexity apparently involved in resolving accent+linebreaking gene layering weirdness.)
1 2 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 375 376