Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Violet

A little boy asks his mother, "Mama, why is papa clucking?"
His mother replies, "Because he thinks he's a chicken, son."
The boy asks, "Why don't you tell him he's not a chicken, mama?"
The mother replies, "Because we need the eggs!"
@Violet

A little boy asks his mother, "Mama, why is papa clucking?"
His mother replies, "Because he thinks he's a chicken, son."
The boy asks, "Why don't you tell him he's not a chicken, mama?"
The mother replies, "Because we need the eggs!"
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Violet: So do I.

(uh, read the two jokes together, sorry)
@Violet: So do I.

(uh, read the two jokes together, sorry)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
LATER
(╯''= □ =)╯︵┻━┻
Here's a Biology-related joke:

How is a dog and a marine biologist different?
One wags a tail and the other tags a whale.

It's a joke from this site here, though I think they got it wrong. The rest of them are hilarious, though.
http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/schooljokes/biologyjokes.html
Here's a Biology-related joke:

How is a dog and a marine biologist different?
One wags a tail and the other tags a whale.

It's a joke from this site here, though I think they got it wrong. The rest of them are hilarious, though.
http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/schooljokes/biologyjokes.html
@Violet

A man and his son were talking about sex. The son asked his father and said, "Dad, what does a vagina look like?"
The dad asked him, "Before or after sex?"
"Ummmm, before sex", the kid replied.
The dad said, "Have you ever seen a beautiful red rose with soft red petals?"
"Yeah" said the son.
"Well, what about after sex?" said the son.
His dad replied, "Have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise!?"

I honestly don't know if this is allowed, but a girl can only hope.

If not,
What happens to Pastors who eat chili dogs?
They have to sit in their own pew.
@Violet

A man and his son were talking about sex. The son asked his father and said, "Dad, what does a vagina look like?"
The dad asked him, "Before or after sex?"
"Ummmm, before sex", the kid replied.
The dad said, "Have you ever seen a beautiful red rose with soft red petals?"
"Yeah" said the son.
"Well, what about after sex?" said the son.
His dad replied, "Have you ever seen a bulldog eating mayonnaise!?"

I honestly don't know if this is allowed, but a girl can only hope.

If not,
What happens to Pastors who eat chili dogs?
They have to sit in their own pew.
@Akayana
Oh haha, I like that. Got you down for two!

@Deryni
Two for you! Thank you for the giggles. x3

@Cappilette
I'm not sure I get that one. 8'D But it's probably because I'm a bit slow haha. Got you down for two!

@Raedwulf
CCCCCB
Wrote you down for three, I loved that one. I'm a sucker for them biology andor lame nerdy jokes haha

@Blasphemy
Ohgoshhhhhhhhhhh. xD Three for you. For sheer enjoyable horribleness.
@Akayana
Oh haha, I like that. Got you down for two!

@Deryni
Two for you! Thank you for the giggles. x3

@Cappilette
I'm not sure I get that one. 8'D But it's probably because I'm a bit slow haha. Got you down for two!

@Raedwulf
CCCCCB
Wrote you down for three, I loved that one. I'm a sucker for them biology andor lame nerdy jokes haha

@Blasphemy
Ohgoshhhhhhhhhhh. xD Three for you. For sheer enjoyable horribleness.
forum-violet.png
I'll have to join in on this. 8D

@Violet
These two men are walking through the woods one day and they come across a big hole in the ground. Now this hole is huge, like some sort of endless pit. So the one man says to the other, “I wonder how deep this hole is?”

He then proceeds to pick up a rock and toss it in the humongous hole. They listen... nothing. The other man then grabs a large stick and throws it in.... Nothing.

At this point the two men are really intrigued over this large hole. So they look around a little for something bigger to throw in, and they come across a railroad tie. They both grab an end, walk it over to the hole, and throw it in.

The men are looking down the hole when all of a sudden they hear this noise in the woods. They look over and see this goat running all over the place. It’s ziging and zaging between trees and going all over the place. Then it runs right up and dives into the hole.

Now the two men are thinking, what was that all about? They had no idea what that goat was doing. So they decide to just keep walking.

A little ways down they run into a farmer, and the farmer asks them if they’d seen his goat. The two men tell him that they saw a goat come running out of the woods and jump into this huge hole. But the farmer says that couldn’t have been his, cause he tied his goat to a railroad tie.
I'll have to join in on this. 8D

@Violet
These two men are walking through the woods one day and they come across a big hole in the ground. Now this hole is huge, like some sort of endless pit. So the one man says to the other, “I wonder how deep this hole is?”

He then proceeds to pick up a rock and toss it in the humongous hole. They listen... nothing. The other man then grabs a large stick and throws it in.... Nothing.

At this point the two men are really intrigued over this large hole. So they look around a little for something bigger to throw in, and they come across a railroad tie. They both grab an end, walk it over to the hole, and throw it in.

The men are looking down the hole when all of a sudden they hear this noise in the woods. They look over and see this goat running all over the place. It’s ziging and zaging between trees and going all over the place. Then it runs right up and dives into the hole.

Now the two men are thinking, what was that all about? They had no idea what that goat was doing. So they decide to just keep walking.

A little ways down they run into a farmer, and the farmer asks them if they’d seen his goat. The two men tell him that they saw a goat come running out of the woods and jump into this huge hole. But the farmer says that couldn’t have been his, cause he tied his goat to a railroad tie.
kRzPP6N.png
@Warrior
Ohman, that poor goat! xD Three tickets for you, thank you for that one!
@Warrior
Ohman, that poor goat! xD Three tickets for you, thank you for that one!
forum-violet.png
@Violet: A doctor made it his regular habit to stop off at a bar for a hazelnut daiquiri on his way home. The bartender knew of his habit, and would always have the drink waiting at precisely 5:03 p.m. One afternoon, as the end of the work day approached, the bartender was dismayed to find that he was out of hazlenut extract. Thinking quickly, he threw together a daiquiri made with hickory nuts and set it on the bar. The doctor came in at his regular time, took one sip of the drink and exclaimed, "This isn't a hazelnut daiquiri!"

"No, I'm sorry", replied the bartender, "it's a hickory daiquiri, doc."
@Violet: A doctor made it his regular habit to stop off at a bar for a hazelnut daiquiri on his way home. The bartender knew of his habit, and would always have the drink waiting at precisely 5:03 p.m. One afternoon, as the end of the work day approached, the bartender was dismayed to find that he was out of hazlenut extract. Thinking quickly, he threw together a daiquiri made with hickory nuts and set it on the bar. The doctor came in at his regular time, took one sip of the drink and exclaimed, "This isn't a hazelnut daiquiri!"

"No, I'm sorry", replied the bartender, "it's a hickory daiquiri, doc."
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
@Violet

Forgive me if the word play is horrible but I couldn't resist really and its the only non-overused joke I could think of without going looking for one.

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my beak into."

Now wipe that smile off your face.

I had to edit it slightly due to the filter not liking the one bit of word play
@Violet

Forgive me if the word play is horrible but I couldn't resist really and its the only non-overused joke I could think of without going looking for one.

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my beak into."

Now wipe that smile off your face.

I had to edit it slightly due to the filter not liking the one bit of word play
oZu9zPd.gifa3AyDVZ.gif
@Violet

Why was the sand wet?

Because the sea weed!

.... haha? That was dumb XD
@Violet

Why was the sand wet?

Because the sea weed!

.... haha? That was dumb XD
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -