Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
What do you call a mad earwig?

Ear-itated.

*shrugs* XD
What do you call a mad earwig?

Ear-itated.

*shrugs* XD
Two potatochips were walking on a bridge.
Suddenly, one of them jumped over the edge.

"ARE YOU NUTS??" The other yelled.
"No, I'm chips!!"

_____

Two tomatoes were walking across the road, when one of them got run over by a car. The other then yelled "Come on ketchup!"

_____

MY HUMOR IS TERRIBLE I KNOW. I don't even know if any of them makes sense in English. OTL But I hope you liked them anyway!
Two potatochips were walking on a bridge.
Suddenly, one of them jumped over the edge.

"ARE YOU NUTS??" The other yelled.
"No, I'm chips!!"

_____

Two tomatoes were walking across the road, when one of them got run over by a car. The other then yelled "Come on ketchup!"

_____

MY HUMOR IS TERRIBLE I KNOW. I don't even know if any of them makes sense in English. OTL But I hope you liked them anyway!
A fellow shadow? Stop by the Shadow forums and check out what's happening in the flight! ~
@Violet A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5000.

The bank officers says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, parked on the street, in front of the bank.

Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5000, and the interest, which is $15.41.

The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5000?"

The blonde replied, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for 2 weeks for $15.00?

As a once blonde (I turned brunette with age) I find this wonderful.
@Violet A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5000.

The bank officers says the bank will need some kind of security for such a loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, parked on the street, in front of the bank.

Everything checks out, and the bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. An employee drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5000, and the interest, which is $15.41.

The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is why would you bother to borrow $5000?"

The blonde replied, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for 2 weeks for $15.00?

As a once blonde (I turned brunette with age) I find this wonderful.
What did one whale say to another?

No one knows...
What did one whale say to another?

No one knows...
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Violet Wahahaha thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D When my friend first told that joke, I fell out of a chair because I was laughing so hard. Because of that it's now my go to joke to tell. :3
@Violet Wahahaha thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D When my friend first told that joke, I fell out of a chair because I was laughing so hard. Because of that it's now my go to joke to tell. :3
@Violet - Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?

Becuase the “P” is silent.

That's basically the only joke I know, because I only know them about dinosaurs.
@Violet - Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?

Becuase the “P” is silent.

That's basically the only joke I know, because I only know them about dinosaurs.
so these two guys are walking down the street and pass this woman in a chartreuse dress. the first guy remarks "she looks like helen green" the second replies under his breath "she looks even worse in red"
so these two guys are walking down the street and pass this woman in a chartreuse dress. the first guy remarks "she looks like helen green" the second replies under his breath "she looks even worse in red"
@poetofnothing
Two tickets for you. CB Thank you for that one!

@tera633
erghhhh bugs. xD But two tickets nonetheless! Haha.

@Leria
Definitely works. Enjoyed that first one. ^_^ Have you for two tickets.

@EtchedShadow
As a new yorker, I'm practically obligated to have heard that one. xD As a former blonde in my childhood, two tickets for a smart blond joke. Love those!

@DalphiaRose
Got you down for two! ^_^

@Doomful
I can see why! Haha, definitely sharing that one with a friend as well.

@Suzu
/gigglesnort
CB Toilet humor always works, have you down for three tickets.
@poetofnothing
Two tickets for you. CB Thank you for that one!

@tera633
erghhhh bugs. xD But two tickets nonetheless! Haha.

@Leria
Definitely works. Enjoyed that first one. ^_^ Have you for two tickets.

@EtchedShadow
As a new yorker, I'm practically obligated to have heard that one. xD As a former blonde in my childhood, two tickets for a smart blond joke. Love those!

@DalphiaRose
Got you down for two! ^_^

@Doomful
I can see why! Haha, definitely sharing that one with a friend as well.

@Suzu
/gigglesnort
CB Toilet humor always works, have you down for three tickets.
forum-violet.png
@Motley
Three tickets for you. xD Gotta love them wordplay jokes!
@Motley
Three tickets for you. xD Gotta love them wordplay jokes!
forum-violet.png
Pop a joke and get into a raffle for a pearlcatcher? Awesome concept!

So...three strings walk into a bar (yes, it's one of those, but follow me for a moment).

The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, we don't serve strings here." He points toward the door and tells them to get out. They reluctantly go back outside.

The first string sits on the steps, trying to figure out what to do because they all need a drink. Finally, he looks up at the other two strings. "Okay, guys, follow my lead and do what I do." They look at him, confused, but nod.

The string stands up and starts messing up his hear and pulling himself this way and that, looping around and getting all tangled. He motions for the others to do the same and finally they do. Then go back inside.

The bartender looks up again and frowns. "Hey, aren't you those strings I kicked out earlier."

The first string shakes his head. "Nope. I'm AFRAID NOT!"
Pop a joke and get into a raffle for a pearlcatcher? Awesome concept!

So...three strings walk into a bar (yes, it's one of those, but follow me for a moment).

The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, we don't serve strings here." He points toward the door and tells them to get out. They reluctantly go back outside.

The first string sits on the steps, trying to figure out what to do because they all need a drink. Finally, he looks up at the other two strings. "Okay, guys, follow my lead and do what I do." They look at him, confused, but nod.

The string stands up and starts messing up his hear and pulling himself this way and that, looping around and getting all tangled. He motions for the others to do the same and finally they do. Then go back inside.

The bartender looks up again and frowns. "Hey, aren't you those strings I kicked out earlier."

The first string shakes his head. "Nope. I'm AFRAID NOT!"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12