Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Violet

I know right. o-o Those bus drivers...hahaha, and I'm glad you liked it!
@Violet

I know right. o-o Those bus drivers...hahaha, and I'm glad you liked it!
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
A man goes to a pet shop and buys a talking parrot. He takes the parrot home and tries to teach the parrot how to say a few things, but instead, the parrot just swears at him. After a few hours of trying to teach the bird, the man finally says, "If you don't stop swearing, I'm going to put you in the freezer as punishment." The parrot continues, so finally the man puts the bird in the freezer. About an hour later, the parrot asks the man to please open the door. As the man takes the shivering bird out of the freezer, it says, "I promise to never swear again. Just tell me what that turkey did!"
A man goes to a pet shop and buys a talking parrot. He takes the parrot home and tries to teach the parrot how to say a few things, but instead, the parrot just swears at him. After a few hours of trying to teach the bird, the man finally says, "If you don't stop swearing, I'm going to put you in the freezer as punishment." The parrot continues, so finally the man puts the bird in the freezer. About an hour later, the parrot asks the man to please open the door. As the man takes the shivering bird out of the freezer, it says, "I promise to never swear again. Just tell me what that turkey did!"
[img][/img]fESLZfj.gifDerpCarmineCranes2014.png
@Snowcrow
Ohgod, I'm kind of in love with that one too. xD Put you down for three.
@Snowcrow
Ohgod, I'm kind of in love with that one too. xD Put you down for three.
forum-violet.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d67dad2cf726bb0e3a3d6f0ceefa16b3/tumblr_ml2silzjFQ1s8ifc2o1_500.gif

Okay, bad old joke, but...

Why does the blond have a bruised belly button?

Her boyfriend is blond, too.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d67dad2cf726bb0e3a3d6f0ceefa16b3/tumblr_ml2silzjFQ1s8ifc2o1_500.gif

Okay, bad old joke, but...

Why does the blond have a bruised belly button?

Her boyfriend is blond, too.
supertiny_zps394c0837.png
@Violet
I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting, '13...13....13...13.'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Someone poked me in the eye with a stick.
Then they all started shouting. '14...14...14...14....'
@Violet
I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting, '13...13....13...13.'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Someone poked me in the eye with a stick.
Then they all started shouting. '14...14...14...14....'
And joke entries are closed!
Let me just catch up with any posts before this one. xD

Off to a random number generator in a moment~
And joke entries are closed!
Let me just catch up with any posts before this one. xD

Off to a random number generator in a moment~
forum-violet.png
First, I wanted to thank all of you guys for participating and giving up your awesome jokes. This has been the most enjoyable day on FR yet and I'm full of good feels. ^_^ Aaaaand this pretty girl's new owner is [img]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3827/tcde.png[/img] Congratulations to @Doomful I'll be sending along the crossroads trade. Feel free to accept at your leisure. ^_^
First, I wanted to thank all of you guys for participating and giving up your awesome jokes. This has been the most enjoyable day on FR yet and I'm full of good feels. ^_^

Aaaaand this pretty girl's new owner is
tcde.png

Congratulations to @Doomful
I'll be sending along the crossroads trade. Feel free to accept at your leisure. ^_^
forum-violet.png
joke Why did the elephant cross the road? Because the chicken was on vacation. (Horrible I know) but maybe I can make up for that with a riddle!!
riddleThere is a storm and the electricity goes out. You run into a nearby house to get out of the rain. You see three doors and pick the left one. Suddenly a man jumped out wielding a knife and a fun. He says "how would you like to die? The knife, te gun, or the electric chair?"

Answer: the electric chair because there is no power!!!
joke Why did the elephant cross the road? Because the chicken was on vacation. (Horrible I know) but maybe I can make up for that with a riddle!!
riddleThere is a storm and the electricity goes out. You run into a nearby house to get out of the rain. You see three doors and pick the left one. Suddenly a man jumped out wielding a knife and a fun. He says "how would you like to die? The knife, te gun, or the electric chair?"

Answer: the electric chair because there is no power!!!
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
Oh my gosh, thank you @Violet! ;_; I'll take great care of her, squeeee!
Oh my gosh, thank you @Violet! ;_; I'll take great care of her, squeeee!
@Violet - lol I still can't say the joke out loud I don't know why it gets me so XD Thank you though
@Violet - lol I still can't say the joke out loud I don't know why it gets me so XD Thank you though
♥♥~ Hatchery~♥♥
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12