Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
spose i should have pinged the raffle creator @Violet
spose i should have pinged the raffle creator @Violet
@Draikar
Nice one! 8D Have you down for three tickets.

@Motley
Sorry for looking like I'd skipped you over! ^_^; I was having a bit of trouble keeping up haha, and hadn't refreshed to see yours before I sent my post through.
Totally got you though.
@Draikar
Nice one! 8D Have you down for three tickets.

@Motley
Sorry for looking like I'd skipped you over! ^_^; I was having a bit of trouble keeping up haha, and hadn't refreshed to see yours before I sent my post through.
Totally got you though.
forum-violet.png
How do you make a handkerchief dance?

You put a little boogie in it

@violet
How do you make a handkerchief dance?

You put a little boogie in it

@violet
A lady was walking past a pet store when a parrot said, "Hey, lady! You're really ugly!" The lady was angry, but she continued on her way.

On the way home, she passed by the pet store again, and again, the parrot said, "Hey, lady! You're really ugly!" Furious, the lady stormed into the store and threatened to sue the store.

The store manager apologized profusely and promised he would make sure the parrot didn't say it again.

The next day, she deliberately passed by the store to test the parrot. "Hey, lady!" it said.

"Yes?"

"You know... ."
A lady was walking past a pet store when a parrot said, "Hey, lady! You're really ugly!" The lady was angry, but she continued on her way.

On the way home, she passed by the pet store again, and again, the parrot said, "Hey, lady! You're really ugly!" Furious, the lady stormed into the store and threatened to sue the store.

The store manager apologized profusely and promised he would make sure the parrot didn't say it again.

The next day, she deliberately passed by the store to test the parrot. "Hey, lady!" it said.

"Yes?"

"You know... ."
0ia2.png
@Violet, Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing who wins. certainly is a beautiful little hatchling you have up. :)
@Violet, Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing who wins. certainly is a beautiful little hatchling you have up. :)
ill give it a try @violet

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer,
“This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks,
“Which do you want, son?”
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”
ill give it a try @violet

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer,
“This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks,
“Which do you want, son?”
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”
banner5_zps85f571a5.gif
Please excuse any bad maths or spelling, lack of sleep=no brain 8D
Why do dragons sleep during the day?
So they can fight knights!

ba-dump-tsh...
/shot
Why do dragons sleep during the day?
So they can fight knights!

ba-dump-tsh...
/shot
water_banner.png
Think I'll give this a shot :D
@Violet

A teacher wanted to teach her students about self-esteem, so she asked anyone who thought they were stupid to stand up. One kid stood up and the teacher was surprised. She didn’t think anyone would stand up so she asked him, “Why did you stand up?” He answered, “I didn’t want to leave you standing up by yourself.”

A man and a woman are sleeping together when suddenly there is a noise in the house, and the woman rolls over and says, "It's my husband, you have to leave!" The man jumps out of bed, jumps through the window, crawls through the bushes, and out on the street, when he realizes something. He goes back to the house and says to the woman, "Wait, I'm your husband!" She replies giving him a dirty look, "So why did you run?"
Think I'll give this a shot :D
@Violet

A teacher wanted to teach her students about self-esteem, so she asked anyone who thought they were stupid to stand up. One kid stood up and the teacher was surprised. She didn’t think anyone would stand up so she asked him, “Why did you stand up?” He answered, “I didn’t want to leave you standing up by yourself.”

A man and a woman are sleeping together when suddenly there is a noise in the house, and the woman rolls over and says, "It's my husband, you have to leave!" The man jumps out of bed, jumps through the window, crawls through the bushes, and out on the street, when he realizes something. He goes back to the house and says to the woman, "Wait, I'm your husband!" She replies giving him a dirty look, "So why did you run?"
@Violet

What did the Buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?
Make me one with everything.

And a continuation:

After getting his hot dog, the the buddhist hands the vendor a twenty dollar bill. The vendor takes the money and puts it in his pocket. When the Buddhist asks about the money he's due back, the vendor replies "Change must come from within."

Bonus joke:

Why can't bikes stand up on their own?
Because they're two-tired.
@Violet

What did the Buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?
Make me one with everything.

And a continuation:

After getting his hot dog, the the buddhist hands the vendor a twenty dollar bill. The vendor takes the money and puts it in his pocket. When the Buddhist asks about the money he's due back, the vendor replies "Change must come from within."

Bonus joke:

Why can't bikes stand up on their own?
Because they're two-tired.
lZB1YEe.png
@Violet (HEY thats my dogs name :D)

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
It's impossible to put down.
@Violet (HEY thats my dogs name :D)

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
It's impossible to put down.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12