Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sunbeam Guardians - Retired
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
^
^
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
^
^
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @isuzu @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @vineal @MiniPandaBuns @empanada @CaptainSneet @Forestwolf @Sapphirefly @mungmungbean @Cawfee @MittensTheKitten @awaicu @Darkness352 @Beliel [f bee]
Don't want to be on the pinglist anymore? Let me know!

@Sunbeam Guardians

Hello, everyone. Hope you don't mind the ping.

I have decided to breed Orlaith and Niamh one more time (for the foreseeable future), with plans to hatch their nest on the day of the solar eclipse (April 8th.)

I am in an area with 100% totality, and I think having Sunbeam Guardians born that day would be really special.

3 carvings will be available that day - which will bring us to an even 70 carvings total. If you would like to have one held for you, do let me know. These guardians will not be 40kt initially - I am thinking 70kt each, because of their special date.

If they do not sell, they will then be discounted.

Thanks, all!
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @isuzu @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @vineal @MiniPandaBuns @empanada @CaptainSneet @Forestwolf @Sapphirefly @mungmungbean @Cawfee @MittensTheKitten @awaicu @Darkness352 @Beliel [f bee]
Don't want to be on the pinglist anymore? Let me know!

@Sunbeam Guardians

Hello, everyone. Hope you don't mind the ping.

I have decided to breed Orlaith and Niamh one more time (for the foreseeable future), with plans to hatch their nest on the day of the solar eclipse (April 8th.)

I am in an area with 100% totality, and I think having Sunbeam Guardians born that day would be really special.

3 carvings will be available that day - which will bring us to an even 70 carvings total. If you would like to have one held for you, do let me know. These guardians will not be 40kt initially - I am thinking 70kt each, because of their special date.

If they do not sell, they will then be discounted.

Thanks, all!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
Ooh, I didn't know there'd be a solar eclipse! That also happens to be my own birthday, so I'd be interested in having one held if that's okay. :)
Ooh, I didn't know there'd be a solar eclipse! That also happens to be my own birthday, so I'd be interested in having one held if that's okay. :)
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
I'm excited to see how they pop out, I'm in an area with 100% coverage as well. :D
I'm excited to see how they pop out, I'm in an area with 100% coverage as well. :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Azuroru

Aw, that is so special! The eclipse is covering a large swath of the Eastern U.S. - there are maps online if you're interested. I will hold one for you. Do you have a male / female preference?
@Azuroru

Aw, that is so special! The eclipse is covering a large swath of the Eastern U.S. - there are maps online if you're interested. I will hold one for you. Do you have a male / female preference?
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune

:O of course I would love to reserve one! Gender does not matter to be but if there’s a female I’d like to take her when they hatch out.
@Aarune

:O of course I would love to reserve one! Gender does not matter to be but if there’s a female I’d like to take her when they hatch out.
mi9zDxC.png
[quote name="Aarune" date="2024-04-01 17:34:14" ] Aw, that is so special! The eclipse is covering a large swath of the Eastern U.S. - there are maps online if you're interested. I will hold one for you. Do you have a male / female preference? [/quote] Ah, I'll take a look! I think I'd also prefer a female one, BUT I wouldn't mind snagging a male either if that's what ends up being available. Thanks again!
Aarune wrote on 2024-04-01 17:34:14:

Ah, I'll take a look! I think I'd also prefer a female one, BUT I wouldn't mind snagging a male either if that's what ends up being available. Thanks again!
...............21402.png23846.png

Azuroru
FR+2

13408.png 23860.png...............
woaa it's so cool that everything lined up so well for such a finish!! if CosmicFalcon isn't reserving one (sorry I wasn't sure if I misunderstood the post aha) I'd love to reserve the last carving!

thank you for such a beautiful subspecies!!
woaa it's so cool that everything lined up so well for such a finish!! if CosmicFalcon isn't reserving one (sorry I wasn't sure if I misunderstood the post aha) I'd love to reserve the last carving!

thank you for such a beautiful subspecies!!
@CosmicFalcon

Just to clarify, you would not like to reserve a carving - just interested in seeing how they come out? (Thank you, by the way! I'm excited for them!)

@mungmungbean

I was pleasantly surprised to see they had a nest of 3! I've asked CosmicFalcon and I will get back to you if they would like to reserve a carving or not.

Thank you for enjoying them. I am so happy to see so many guardians still being beloved by their clans.
@CosmicFalcon

Just to clarify, you would not like to reserve a carving - just interested in seeing how they come out? (Thank you, by the way! I'm excited for them!)

@mungmungbean

I was pleasantly surprised to see they had a nest of 3! I've asked CosmicFalcon and I will get back to you if they would like to reserve a carving or not.

Thank you for enjoying them. I am so happy to see so many guardians still being beloved by their clans.
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22