Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sunbeam Guardians - Retired
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
^
^
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
are allowed to change genes on our statues or are the stated genes a firm requirement for the sub? I would love to lean into the fire theme for Thuaidh, thinking something like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=110&wings=48&auth=f9f9533152800bd4ba57d16fb7082b33413186c1&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
are allowed to change genes on our statues or are the stated genes a firm requirement for the sub? I would love to lean into the fire theme for Thuaidh, thinking something like this:

dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=110&wings=48&auth=f9f9533152800bd4ba57d16fb7082b33413186c1&dummyext=prev.png
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon

That scry looks beautiful! You are more than welcome. I think it's sweet to think of the ways guardian's statues may be embellished or altered by their clan! The most important gene is the jaguar (Weaver's Eye,) but I'm not strict, haha. If it fits into the lore, go for it!
@CosmicFalcon

That scry looks beautiful! You are more than welcome. I think it's sweet to think of the ways guardian's statues may be embellished or altered by their clan! The most important gene is the jaguar (Weaver's Eye,) but I'm not strict, haha. If it fits into the lore, go for it!
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
Yay! :D
Yay! :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
[emoji=sun size=1]
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @isuzu @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @cosmacy @vineal @MiniPandaBuns @empanada @CaptainSneet @Forestwolf @Sapphirefly @mungmungbean @Cawfee @MittensTheKitten @awaicu
Don't want to be on the pinglist anymore? Let me know!

Hello, all! The two have four new carvings available. . .

Along with one, older carving that has yet to find a home. . .

(listed in the AH for treasure, ping me if you'd like to pay in gems)
@Dragonaxew @briar @CelestialWolf92 @ReverentDeath @isuzu @mintea00 @LadyDiscord @Boughkeeper @Thalassarche @makani @Azuroru @Evermagical @Rivaxorus @CaptainCrumbcake @handfulofbees @Thriftybits @LapisWings @cosmacy @vineal @MiniPandaBuns @empanada @CaptainSneet @Forestwolf @Sapphirefly @mungmungbean @Cawfee @MittensTheKitten @awaicu

Hello, all! The two have four new carvings available. . .

Along with one, older carving that has yet to find a home. . .

(listed in the AH for treasure, ping me if you'd like to pay in gems)
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
^
^
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
^
^
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
^
^
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png

Hello, all! The two have three new carvings available. . .
endowed with life of the New year

Along with four older carvings that have yet to find homes. . .

Hello, all! The two have three new carvings available. . .
endowed with life of the New year

Along with four older carvings that have yet to find homes. . .
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22