Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | all must go! (free) (semi-open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@rottingpie ahhh amazing! Can I send a CR for her? She’s amazing.
@rottingpie ahhh amazing! Can I send a CR for her? She’s amazing.
@Naja i'll send you a CR as soon as I get through my backlog! which is like, 18 dragons, so gimme a minute here haha.
@Naja i'll send you a CR as soon as I get through my backlog! which is like, 18 dragons, so gimme a minute here haha.
BsgBuW5.png
@rottingpie that’s fine! I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to do it or not haha. Thank you!
@rottingpie that’s fine! I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to do it or not haha. Thank you!
@rottingpie I don't know you at all, but it's always sad to see someone go, regardless of how long they've been on FR. I hope that you enjoyed it as much I have and that you have fun doing whatever it is you'll go on to do next :)

I love all of your dragons, honestly, and I don't think I could pick just one lol. I love how NeonStar and Seastar look the most I think, would it be possible to get both of them? You also mentioned that you'll give familiars upon request as well? Does this mean the familiars that are with them or just any familiar in general? I'm also curious as to what battle stones you might have are?

Edit: Could I get Mother too? I'm not actually a huge Goaler fan but she looks wicked awesome haha
@rottingpie I don't know you at all, but it's always sad to see someone go, regardless of how long they've been on FR. I hope that you enjoyed it as much I have and that you have fun doing whatever it is you'll go on to do next :)

I love all of your dragons, honestly, and I don't think I could pick just one lol. I love how NeonStar and Seastar look the most I think, would it be possible to get both of them? You also mentioned that you'll give familiars upon request as well? Does this mean the familiars that are with them or just any familiar in general? I'm also curious as to what battle stones you might have are?

Edit: Could I get Mother too? I'm not actually a huge Goaler fan but she looks wicked awesome haha
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
@savvydergen Thanks :) yeah i do feel bad about leaving, and i'll miss the dragons i've given away, but when it comes down to it I just don't check here anymore! so whatever happens to the dragons it will be better than being forgotten. plus i gave my friend some of them, and i can use the crossroads receipts to check up on them whenever i like <3
you will get the familiars they have, unless they don't have one or they have a really lame one, in which case I'll pull one from my vault (I have a Lot in there) so if you have a request or something I may be able to comply.
I don't have any good battle stones sorry :/ once I had my Coli team set up I sold anything else and I haven't done Coli in a while (well, a while before I stopped playing, anyways)
Neonstar, Seastar and Mother coming right up! If you want any extra familiars let me know!

I will use this opportunity to advertise the fact that I do own a lot of apparel and familiars! not to mention some brewing items! most all of these will go on AH for cheap when I'm all done here

*Will also use this opportunity to say I am through the backlog and any dragons not in the 'reserve' tab are still up for grabs!
@savvydergen Thanks :) yeah i do feel bad about leaving, and i'll miss the dragons i've given away, but when it comes down to it I just don't check here anymore! so whatever happens to the dragons it will be better than being forgotten. plus i gave my friend some of them, and i can use the crossroads receipts to check up on them whenever i like <3
you will get the familiars they have, unless they don't have one or they have a really lame one, in which case I'll pull one from my vault (I have a Lot in there) so if you have a request or something I may be able to comply.
I don't have any good battle stones sorry :/ once I had my Coli team set up I sold anything else and I haven't done Coli in a while (well, a while before I stopped playing, anyways)
Neonstar, Seastar and Mother coming right up! If you want any extra familiars let me know!

I will use this opportunity to advertise the fact that I do own a lot of apparel and familiars! not to mention some brewing items! most all of these will go on AH for cheap when I'm all done here

*Will also use this opportunity to say I am through the backlog and any dragons not in the 'reserve' tab are still up for grabs!
BsgBuW5.png
@rottingpie I can promise that I'll take very good care of your dragons ^.^ I like have multiple coli teams and those three might become my Forbidden Portal farmers. I actually do the same things with my battle stones and then regret it afterwards because I realized I wanted to use them haha

I would love to get past festival familiars, as I wasn't able to get them at the time. Even just one would be a blessing if you've got it haha. But if friends have reserved those or anything, that's totally fine and I'd be willing to take a Night of the Nocturne familiar as well
@rottingpie I can promise that I'll take very good care of your dragons ^.^ I like have multiple coli teams and those three might become my Forbidden Portal farmers. I actually do the same things with my battle stones and then regret it afterwards because I realized I wanted to use them haha

I would love to get past festival familiars, as I wasn't able to get them at the time. Even just one would be a blessing if you've got it haha. But if friends have reserved those or anything, that's totally fine and I'd be willing to take a Night of the Nocturne familiar as well
@savvydergen you've been sent like 1 billion familiars sorry if that was more than you were looking to get into haha!! but they don't have anywhere better to be. have fun.

ill get back to this post tomorrow im watching the godzilla king kong movie
@savvydergen you've been sent like 1 billion familiars sorry if that was more than you were looking to get into haha!! but they don't have anywhere better to be. have fun.

ill get back to this post tomorrow im watching the godzilla king kong movie
BsgBuW5.png
@rottingpie Haha now worries, I appreciate all of them! This will make it so much easier to complete all of the familiar challenges that I've stubbornly put my mind to XD Seriously, I appreciate all of those so much!!!
@rottingpie Haha now worries, I appreciate all of them! This will make it so much easier to complete all of the familiar challenges that I've stubbornly put my mind to XD Seriously, I appreciate all of those so much!!!
Oops, no worries I only saw that he wasn’t in the “reserved” tab yet. Thanks anyways!
Oops, no worries I only saw that he wasn’t in the “reserved” tab yet. Thanks anyways!
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
@ottingpie if sanginicous (the banescale in your OP) and Saline the skydancer who is XXX sanguine aren't taken, I'm way into their colors. They are great and would have a good home here if they aren't already claimed!

I'm also fine with *whatever* random items you no longer want, and happy to gift-bomb some random strangers if you don't have the energy for such an endeavor XD

@ottingpie if sanginicous (the banescale in your OP) and Saline the skydancer who is XXX sanguine aren't taken, I'm way into their colors. They are great and would have a good home here if they aren't already claimed!

I'm also fine with *whatever* random items you no longer want, and happy to gift-bomb some random strangers if you don't have the energy for such an endeavor XD

pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12