Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | all must go! (free) (semi-open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
hi!, could i get Beveragetime with all his stuff please?

Edit: i would also like to get Wyndvyrn in a separate CR with their Apparel if it's possible, thank youuuu
hi!, could i get Beveragetime with all his stuff please?

Edit: i would also like to get Wyndvyrn in a separate CR with their Apparel if it's possible, thank youuuu
Donate to curesarcoma.org
hello! may i get astaroth if theyre not taken?
hello! may i get astaroth if theyre not taken?
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@rottingpie

Hi! is Chocolates available? and Hakon? if so, I would like either (or both) with apparel please :3
@rottingpie

Hi! is Chocolates available? and Hakon? if so, I would like either (or both) with apparel please :3
Kursed-Curtain-Signature.gif
@rottingpie May I have Dinkley and all his stuff please? Thank you! :) Edit: I'd also like Sparkler as well with his stuff please.
@rottingpie May I have Dinkley and all his stuff please? Thank you! :) Edit: I'd also like Sparkler as well with his stuff please.
haha alrighty and yes! If you don't mind I would love the apparel too :D
and will do Mold is a really cool gal I seriously appreciate you giving her to me even though she holds sentiment!
haha alrighty and yes! If you don't mind I would love the apparel too :D
and will do Mold is a really cool gal I seriously appreciate you giving her to me even though she holds sentiment!
8Xjaglj.png
@MohaveaCl beveragetime and wyndynrnndvn (why did I name him that) will be on your way
@jinu astaroth for you!
@Valanice yeah
@airdragon yes! *and sparkler i did notice
Note to all yall: it takes a second to take all the apparel off and send the trade so expect a small delay but i have reserved your dergs!
@MohaveaCl beveragetime and wyndynrnndvn (why did I name him that) will be on your way
@jinu astaroth for you!
@Valanice yeah
@airdragon yes! *and sparkler i did notice
Note to all yall: it takes a second to take all the apparel off and send the trade so expect a small delay but i have reserved your dergs!
BsgBuW5.png
id love to get Wyndvyrn and Snakeoil! i’ll also take Snakeoil’s outfit if youre willing
id love to get Wyndvyrn and Snakeoil! i’ll also take Snakeoil’s outfit if youre willing
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@rottingpie Hey! If you still have SweetTooth and Reeka available I'd love them :]
@rottingpie Hey! If you still have SweetTooth and Reeka available I'd love them :]
nature.gifLevel_Up_Small.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Hey, if this is still open, are Love or Sugarsweet available?

I don't expect all three, haha, mostly I really like Love and all of the accoutrements upon her! But if she's not available, and either of the other two are, I'd also like them :)

If not, no worries!
Hey, if this is still open, are Love or Sugarsweet available?

I don't expect all three, haha, mostly I really like Love and all of the accoutrements upon her! But if she's not available, and either of the other two are, I'd also like them :)

If not, no worries!
MATTRESS.pnghe_they.png

find me at ravynflyaway on tumblr, and on toyhouse

tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p540.gif
@BoughKeeper Wyndvyrn is taken sorry but Snakeoil is yours!
@Kipbug SweetTooth and Reeka are reserved!
@werewxlf Love and Sugarsweet are yours but SweetTooth got nabbed, sorry!
**ALSO Love is yours as SOON as they are off their nest!!! forgot about that!!

UPDATE all the dragons are reserved but my mom is making me go to the store so they will be sent out when I get back!!! sorry
@BoughKeeper Wyndvyrn is taken sorry but Snakeoil is yours!
@Kipbug SweetTooth and Reeka are reserved!
@werewxlf Love and Sugarsweet are yours but SweetTooth got nabbed, sorry!
**ALSO Love is yours as SOON as they are off their nest!!! forgot about that!!

UPDATE all the dragons are reserved but my mom is making me go to the store so they will be sent out when I get back!!! sorry
BsgBuW5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12