Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | all must go! (free) (semi-open!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@avisicarus hi! sorry about the wait back at school and all.
I haven't sent out my items except to those who requested, so while some familiars and apparel sets are gone I still have a good amount. I gave away all my food though.
I am pretty low on good familiars as I believe (?) I have sent a lot of them to everyone who asked (if you see this and I missed you I'm sorry there's a lot to juggle!!)
that is to say I have no NOTN or event guys anymore, and the stuff still in my vault doesn't look immediately rare or high valued? but if you have a list or something I can check

as for the rest of it, I still have a good amount of apparel such as:
some festival stuff though mostly newer goods
dread dancer + echo eater + plasmpool + tar-trap + and a few of the other colors
boatload of paper masks
unearthly onyx + some ruby and emerald of that set
few of the dress items
rubycap colony
a few conjurer + witch + sorcerer pieces
supercharged alchemist tools
whirlwind crown? do people care about those? i always thought they were ugly
and just a stupid amount of other stuff but nothing quite as exciting
also have a STUPID amount of materials and misc.
I have been hoarding a good amount of brewing stuff! including rarer colors of Goop and imbued sulfur + fine alchemical reduction. oh and my baldwin is at level 21 if you want me to whip up something. that goes for everybody else too itll be free and all

I hope this helps ?? if you have a list send it over and I'll do my best or if it is significantly easier I will make a list of what I possess (maybe screenshots or something) and eventually hop over to item sales.
@avisicarus hi! sorry about the wait back at school and all.
I haven't sent out my items except to those who requested, so while some familiars and apparel sets are gone I still have a good amount. I gave away all my food though.
I am pretty low on good familiars as I believe (?) I have sent a lot of them to everyone who asked (if you see this and I missed you I'm sorry there's a lot to juggle!!)
that is to say I have no NOTN or event guys anymore, and the stuff still in my vault doesn't look immediately rare or high valued? but if you have a list or something I can check

as for the rest of it, I still have a good amount of apparel such as:
some festival stuff though mostly newer goods
dread dancer + echo eater + plasmpool + tar-trap + and a few of the other colors
boatload of paper masks
unearthly onyx + some ruby and emerald of that set
few of the dress items
rubycap colony
a few conjurer + witch + sorcerer pieces
supercharged alchemist tools
whirlwind crown? do people care about those? i always thought they were ugly
and just a stupid amount of other stuff but nothing quite as exciting
also have a STUPID amount of materials and misc.
I have been hoarding a good amount of brewing stuff! including rarer colors of Goop and imbued sulfur + fine alchemical reduction. oh and my baldwin is at level 21 if you want me to whip up something. that goes for everybody else too itll be free and all

I hope this helps ?? if you have a list send it over and I'll do my best or if it is significantly easier I will make a list of what I possess (maybe screenshots or something) and eventually hop over to item sales.
BsgBuW5.png
@rottingpie sick thank you!

i would like in that case, the frogs, the starsilks and the jester items?

also i started a thread (linked in my bio) to help people leaving fr or doing big free lair purges to sell their stuff. if you get to that point where its all leftovers you could check that out
@rottingpie sick thank you!

i would like in that case, the frogs, the starsilks and the jester items?

also i started a thread (linked in my bio) to help people leaving fr or doing big free lair purges to sell their stuff. if you get to that point where its all leftovers you could check that out
@avisicarus yeah no problem! gonna do a couple of PMs then watch out
also cool!!! yeah ill definitely be giving it a looksee. sometime?
@avisicarus yeah no problem! gonna do a couple of PMs then watch out
also cool!!! yeah ill definitely be giving it a looksee. sometime?
BsgBuW5.png
@rottingpie Can I adopt him? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52358542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523586/52358542_350.png[/img][/url]
@rottingpie Can I adopt him?
52358542_350.png
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
id like to give mikey a home if nobodys adopted him yet :D with apparel if possible i really like his look also if you still have some dress apparel free im looking for: [item=sinister dress shirt]
id like to give mikey a home if nobodys adopted him yet :D with apparel if possible i really like his look

also if you still have some dress apparel free im looking for:
Sinister Dress Shirt
BLM, 1312
@rottingpie this is really sweet, thank you! do you happen to have any of these? [Item=Spectral Fuchsia Pendants][item=Flaxen Unicorn Mane][Item=Seapetal Flowerfall][item=Rose-Colored Shades][item=Aquamarine Flourish Belt][Item=White Renaissance Shirt][Item=Magister Rings][Item=Magister Overcoat][item=Sparkling Blue Wing Bow][item=Sparkling Blue Neck Bow] or any of the cats, the rabbit or the [b]nature flight halo[/b]? thanks again!!! (edit: added nature halo and sparkling blue bows)
@rottingpie this is really sweet, thank you!

do you happen to have any of these?

Spectral Fuchsia Pendants Flaxen Unicorn Mane Seapetal Flowerfall Rose-Colored Shades Aquamarine Flourish Belt White Renaissance Shirt Magister Rings Magister Overcoat Sparkling Blue Wing Bow Sparkling Blue Neck Bow

or any of the cats, the rabbit or the nature flight halo? thanks again!!!

(edit: added nature halo and sparkling blue bows)
IMG_3621.gif
~he/they/she, 3hrs ahead of FR time~

IMG_3620.gif
@rottingpie hello! just wanted to ask if the unearthly onyx and supercharged alchemist tools are still around? :0 and if you'd happen to have any of the festival halos and these specific festival apparel too! [item=will o' the ember] [item=riot hazebeacon] [item=boneyard bard] [item=shadowstrike] [item=reedcleft resonance] [item=fathomsearch spirit jug] [item=gladegift garlands] thank you for your time and hope all goes well in school !! o/
@rottingpie

hello! just wanted to ask if the unearthly onyx and supercharged alchemist tools are still around? :0

and if you'd happen to have any of the festival halos and these specific festival apparel too!

Will o' the Ember Riot Hazebeacon Boneyard Bard Shadowstrike Reedcleft Resonance Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Gladegift Garlands

thank you for your time and hope all goes well in school !! o/
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@rottingpie do you have any flight emblems- the festival ones?
festival apparel in general would be great
@rottingpie do you have any flight emblems- the festival ones?
festival apparel in general would be great

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
@rottingpie

can i take this guy off your hands, please? (also if you'd like gems or treasure in case you come back to fr, let me know!)
@rottingpie

can i take this guy off your hands, please? (also if you'd like gems or treasure in case you come back to fr, let me know!)
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
@rottingpie Is she still available? I'd love to take her in! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51749927][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/517500/51749927_350.png[/img][/url]
@rottingpie
Is she still available? I'd love to take her in!

51749927_350.png
okmHpJ6.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12