Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | all must go! (free) (semi-open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@kizuato yeah! im so happy someone is taking him i love him
@kizuato yeah! im so happy someone is taking him i love him
BsgBuW5.png
Are these two still available? Sourangel would fit in incredibly well with my rotten mages and would be making it onto a coli team :> As for the Unnamed, they would likely either be added to a breeding pair or integrated into lore. Though I just realized that they actually have near perfect primary/secondary for one of my dream project dragons! So they'd likely be busy with that first before settling into the clan. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579398/57939705_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610690/61068925_350.png[/img] I'm also fairly interested in this guy as well? But I have a bunch of dragons coming back tomorrow so may not be able to take them right away if you're okay with me taking 3 (and holdling onto one of them for a short while) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579605/57960473_350.png[/img]
Are these two still available?
Sourangel would fit in incredibly well with my rotten mages and would be making it onto a coli team :>

As for the Unnamed, they would likely either be added to a breeding pair or integrated into lore. Though I just realized that they actually have near perfect primary/secondary for one of my dream project dragons! So they'd likely be busy with that first before settling into the clan.

57939705_350.png
61068925_350.png

I'm also fairly interested in this guy as well? But I have a bunch of dragons coming back tomorrow so may not be able to take them right away if you're okay with me taking 3 (and holdling onto one of them for a short while)
57960473_350.png
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LithoLab all those r free yeah! im glad someones gonna give some love to sourangel :D i really love them. and they would be good on a coli team. also horray for dream dragons!
these guys can sit in my lair as long as they need to, no worries. I can send the third guy in a separate CR so you can let him wait longer? if that helps?
@LithoLab all those r free yeah! im glad someones gonna give some love to sourangel :D i really love them. and they would be good on a coli team. also horray for dream dragons!
these guys can sit in my lair as long as they need to, no worries. I can send the third guy in a separate CR so you can let him wait longer? if that helps?
BsgBuW5.png
I never would've thought about that, but a separate crossroad would be great for the third guy! Feel free to send the other 2 over whenever

And yeah! It's very rare for dragons that catch my eye to not become permas (that being Sourangel). They'll be getting tons of love here! <3
I never would've thought about that, but a separate crossroad would be great for the third guy! Feel free to send the other 2 over whenever

And yeah! It's very rare for dragons that catch my eye to not become permas (that being Sourangel). They'll be getting tons of love here! <3
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@rottingpie Hi! I'd love to give Lexington a good home if he's still available! :) Also, do you have any familiars you're looking to get rid of? I'm on a mission to collect one of every familiar! I'm especially looking for earlier festival familiars [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58891693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588917/58891693_350.png[/img][/url]
@rottingpie Hi! I'd love to give Lexington a good home if he's still available! :)
Also, do you have any familiars you're looking to get rid of? I'm on a mission to collect one of every familiar! I'm especially looking for earlier festival familiars

58891693_350.png
Happy-Bean-Hatchery-Pic.jpg
@happybean17 my favorite gargoyle is all urs!
i gave away a good amount of my older familiars earlier, and I wasn't really around long enough to get the Old-old event familiars, but I do have the wind snake from whatever year that was. also I think I must have some of the more recent ones, if you want em? if you keep them around long enough, you can pawn them for a pretty penny. at least, I think so. hehe.
so I can send you the snake and any other event ones, and if you want others let me know. i've got a good amount!
@happybean17 my favorite gargoyle is all urs!
i gave away a good amount of my older familiars earlier, and I wasn't really around long enough to get the Old-old event familiars, but I do have the wind snake from whatever year that was. also I think I must have some of the more recent ones, if you want em? if you keep them around long enough, you can pawn them for a pretty penny. at least, I think so. hehe.
so I can send you the snake and any other event ones, and if you want others let me know. i've got a good amount!
BsgBuW5.png
@rottingpie Thank you! I'll take good care of him ^_^

And oh, yes, that would be wonderful, thank you! Yeah, I only started a couple years ago myself, so I'm in the same boat haha. I'll take any and all of the fest and event familiars you're willing to give me! Thank you :D

And hmmm, maybe I'll go snoop through your bestiary for a bit lol!!!
@rottingpie Thank you! I'll take good care of him ^_^

And oh, yes, that would be wonderful, thank you! Yeah, I only started a couple years ago myself, so I'm in the same boat haha. I'll take any and all of the fest and event familiars you're willing to give me! Thank you :D

And hmmm, maybe I'll go snoop through your bestiary for a bit lol!!!
@happybean17 yeah feel free! i did give all of my NOTN ones away, and some fest guys. not to mention any familiars attached to dragons which i gave away with the derg. but you can send over a list of all the ones you're especially interested in and I can simply send over all I am able!
those will probably be through PMs they're easier for sending items than CRs
@happybean17 yeah feel free! i did give all of my NOTN ones away, and some fest guys. not to mention any familiars attached to dragons which i gave away with the derg. but you can send over a list of all the ones you're especially interested in and I can simply send over all I am able!
those will probably be through PMs they're easier for sending items than CRs
BsgBuW5.png
are asmodeus and tangles both still available? id be happy to give them a home!
are asmodeus and tangles both still available? id be happy to give them a home!
tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif eden tumblr_inline_p7u4sypcex1t78dpp_75sq.gif fr+8 tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif
tumblr_mexm9e30Tg1r52dl9.gif
@rottingpie Of of course! Can't part a loyal familiar from their dragon now, can you? ;) And oh, you are so kind!!! Thank you so much! Omg you have so many familiars :OOO I'll send you a few of my special faves later tonight or tomorrow by PM then, if that's okay?
@rottingpie Of of course! Can't part a loyal familiar from their dragon now, can you? ;) And oh, you are so kind!!! Thank you so much! Omg you have so many familiars :OOO I'll send you a few of my special faves later tonight or tomorrow by PM then, if that's okay?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12