Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Taking offers on G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@aurorie I would be willing to go up to 20kg then, I would need time to chuck some of my own dragons though to get the rezt of the funds!
@aurorie I would be willing to go up to 20kg then, I would need time to chuck some of my own dragons though to get the rezt of the funds!
eWROVV6.png
@aurorie

Have you had any offers on Umbriel yet? Would 10kg be an offer you'd consider? Let me know. ♥
@aurorie

Have you had any offers on Umbriel yet? Would 10kg be an offer you'd consider? Let me know. ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@aurorie
I'll offer 75kg for Oberon. I really hope that isn't too low or insulting I'm just not 100% sure how much those go for.
@aurorie
I'll offer 75kg for Oberon. I really hope that isn't too low or insulting I'm just not 100% sure how much those go for.
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@aurorie hey there, you have some lovely lizards! I don't offer on gen 1 doubles very often (or like? Follow their sales?) So idk if this offer is way off or not, but would you consider 1.5kg for him?
@aurorie hey there, you have some lovely lizards! I don't offer on gen 1 doubles very often (or like? Follow their sales?) So idk if this offer is way off or not, but would you consider 1.5kg for him?
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
i've started dividing my lair into different tabs and throwing some dragons onto the auction house to make things easier. i'm still willing to look at offers for everyone in the first tab, but i'm more likely to decline them

@yukorusshi
thank you for your offer, but i don't think i'd be willing to let gideon go for 15kg. i'm a bit attached to him and i think i'm leaning more towards keeping him ;v;

@anthea
i've been offered 17kg for beckett so far and i've turned down an offer of 15kg for gideon. i'm leaning more towards keeping gideon, so i'm not sure i'll be selling him

@marceline
after giving it some thought, i think i'll decline your offer. i think i'm leaning more towards keeping her. i'm sorry, but thank you for the offer! ;v;

if you're still interested in lilith, i currently have an offer of 7kg for her

@faileas
i might be willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down c:

@spopple
no worries! i'm not sure of his value myself, but i think i'd only consider letting him go for something closer to 90kg. i'm sorry if that's a bit high! i'm a bit attached to him and i think i'm leaning more towards keeping him ;v;

@ithika
who are you offering on? i think you forgot to mention :o

@epher
i think i'd be willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down c:
i've started dividing my lair into different tabs and throwing some dragons onto the auction house to make things easier. i'm still willing to look at offers for everyone in the first tab, but i'm more likely to decline them

@yukorusshi
thank you for your offer, but i don't think i'd be willing to let gideon go for 15kg. i'm a bit attached to him and i think i'm leaning more towards keeping him ;v;

@anthea
i've been offered 17kg for beckett so far and i've turned down an offer of 15kg for gideon. i'm leaning more towards keeping gideon, so i'm not sure i'll be selling him

@marceline
after giving it some thought, i think i'll decline your offer. i think i'm leaning more towards keeping her. i'm sorry, but thank you for the offer! ;v;

if you're still interested in lilith, i currently have an offer of 7kg for her

@faileas
i might be willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down c:

@spopple
no worries! i'm not sure of his value myself, but i think i'd only consider letting him go for something closer to 90kg. i'm sorry if that's a bit high! i'm a bit attached to him and i think i'm leaning more towards keeping him ;v;

@ithika
who are you offering on? i think you forgot to mention :o

@epher
i think i'd be willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down c:
@aurorie haha oh nooo I think my sleep dep is showing whoops, sorry. I meant on Jasper! I see that you've placed a higher importance on first tab dragons, so I expect it probably isn't a good enough offer for him; sorry!
@aurorie haha oh nooo I think my sleep dep is showing whoops, sorry. I meant on Jasper! I see that you've placed a higher importance on first tab dragons, so I expect it probably isn't a good enough offer for him; sorry!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@ithika
no worries! i'm afraid i wouldn't let him go for 1.5kg, but thank you for your offer c:
@ithika
no worries! i'm afraid i wouldn't let him go for 1.5kg, but thank you for your offer c:
@aurorie Ah, okay
I wouldve thrown a higher offer now but if you'd rather keep him I'll save my breath and time to try and find an amount that might not be accepted anyway

Please note me down in case you ever feel like selling him, I'd gladly welcome him into my clan
And thank you for your time
@aurorie Ah, okay
I wouldve thrown a higher offer now but if you'd rather keep him I'll save my breath and time to try and find an amount that might not be accepted anyway

Please note me down in case you ever feel like selling him, I'd gladly welcome him into my clan
And thank you for your time
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@yukorusshi
no worries! i understand. if i change my mind or decide to sell him in the future, i'll make sure to let you know
@yukorusshi
no worries! i understand. if i change my mind or decide to sell him in the future, i'll make sure to let you know
@aurorie No worries, if you ever decide to sell her let me know? And I'll offer 10kg on Lilith then!
@aurorie No worries, if you ever decide to sell her let me know? And I'll offer 10kg on Lilith then!
eWROVV6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9