Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Taking offers on G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@aurorie I can do 18kg then!
Edit: but I would prefer if sales were a bit more transparent for all, but thats up to you.
@aurorie I can do 18kg then!
Edit: but I would prefer if sales were a bit more transparent for all, but thats up to you.
eWROVV6.png
@marceline
what exactly do you mean with more transparency? :o

i've never done something like this before, so i've mostly been looking at how other people have been running these kind of threads. i'm open to any feedback c:
@marceline
what exactly do you mean with more transparency? :o

i've never done something like this before, so i've mostly been looking at how other people have been running these kind of threads. i'm open to any feedback c:
@aurorie oh I meant not allowing pm offers. People should be posting to the thread for transparency, it makes it fair so people know who they're offering/bidding against. (Sorry if I come off blunt I just woke up shshshshsfhfn)
@aurorie oh I meant not allowing pm offers. People should be posting to the thread for transparency, it makes it fair so people know who they're offering/bidding against. (Sorry if I come off blunt I just woke up shshshshsfhfn)
eWROVV6.png
@marceline
no worries! i get what you mean and i'll keep it in mind. i've actually been linking people to any counteroffers made in the thread with the hope that more people will start posting here
@marceline
no worries! i get what you mean and i'll keep it in mind. i've actually been linking people to any counteroffers made in the thread with the hope that more people will start posting here
@aurorie 21kg for beckett pls
@aurorie 21kg for beckett pls
@anthea
i just wanted to let you know that yum has offered 23kg for beckett c:
@anthea
i just wanted to let you know that yum has offered 23kg for beckett c:
@aurorie

ok! I can certainly afford it, but I'm wondering if I could get PAs for him + the skin? I'm about to send a 10x skin blueprint out, so I'll be too short to buy them both for 2-7 days ^^;
@aurorie

ok! I can certainly afford it, but I'm wondering if I could get PAs for him + the skin? I'm about to send a 10x skin blueprint out, so I'll be too short to buy them both for 2-7 days ^^;
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity
sure, i don't mind. i'll send them now c:
@bioluminosity
sure, i don't mind. i'll send them now c:
@aurorie @yum 22kg for beckett
@aurorie @yum 22kg for beckett
@Aurorie,

I can definitely do that :) I'll get to liquidating then! How long are you willing to place the hold?
@Aurorie,

I can definitely do that :) I'll get to liquidating then! How long are you willing to place the hold?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9