Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Taking offers on G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@aurorie

Hello! I can offer 1.5kg on the Mist/Heather/Rose!
@aurorie

Hello! I can offer 1.5kg on the Mist/Heather/Rose!
zJ1RT3W.png
@lemecrazy
i just wanted to let you know that multilyn has offered 1.5kg for the mist/heather/rose
@lemecrazy
i just wanted to let you know that multilyn has offered 1.5kg for the mist/heather/rose
@epher
i'm sorry to tell you, but i've given your offer for mehndi a lot of thought and i think i'll be keeping her. if i do decide to sell her in the future, would you like me to send you a message?
@epher
i'm sorry to tell you, but i've given your offer for mehndi a lot of thought and i think i'll be keeping her. if i do decide to sell her in the future, would you like me to send you a message?
@yum
i've decided to accept your offer for beckett. i'll be sending a pa shortly c:
@yum
i've decided to accept your offer for beckett. i'll be sending a pa shortly c:
@aurorie
15KG for Phi? Dont know what price you have in mind.
@aurorie
15KG for Phi? Dont know what price you have in mind.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@reaktor
thank you for your offer, but i've decided to keep her, at least for now. i forgot to update this thread, sorry! if i decide to sell her in the future and do a flat sale or auction, would you like me to ping you? c:

@multilyn
i'm willing to accept your offer for the mist/heather/rose. i'll be sending a pa shortly!
@reaktor
thank you for your offer, but i've decided to keep her, at least for now. i forgot to update this thread, sorry! if i decide to sell her in the future and do a flat sale or auction, would you like me to ping you? c:

@multilyn
i'm willing to accept your offer for the mist/heather/rose. i'll be sending a pa shortly!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9