Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Taking offers on G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@aurorie

Wow... Morrigan would be such a dream to add to my ice gen 1 collection :o

How long are you taking offers for? I may be able to come back very soon with a nice counter-offer for her!
@aurorie

Wow... Morrigan would be such a dream to add to my ice gen 1 collection :o

How long are you taking offers for? I may be able to come back very soon with a nice counter-offer for her!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@aurorie may i offer 17k for beckett?
@aurorie may i offer 17k for beckett?
@aurorie

How much were you looking for Mehndi or Fen?
@aurorie

How much were you looking for Mehndi or Fen?
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@aurorie is 250g too little to ask for her? I’m terrible at pricing but I know she’s not a double or gened
@aurorie is 250g too little to ask for her? I’m terrible at pricing but I know she’s not a double or gened
torture_isaac.png
@marceline
aa, i'm sorry, but i'm trying my best to make my lair smaller ;v;

thank you for your offer for persephone, but i've been offered 20kg for her in the past and i'm a little more attached to her, so i'm going to have to decline

@concept
i'm afraid i wouldn't let mehndi go for 10kg. thank you for the offer, though!

@rabigrace
i've been offered 18kg for mehndi so far

@amorah
hmm, i might consider letting him go for 14kg. i'll keep your offer in mind. i'm still just taking offers for now, so please don't feel forced to start liquidating yet. if i decide to accept your offer, we can work out a hold or payment plan c:

@haley
i think i paid 8kg for him as a basic nocturne, so i'd be looking for at least 13kg, maybe a bit more?

@shinyhunter47
i'm not in a hurry to sell anyone, so i'll be taking offers for at least a few more days

@bynder
i've been offered 14kg for fen and 18kg for mehndi so far c:

@torture
thank you for your offer, but i'll have to decline. i think i'd rather keep scattering her
@marceline
aa, i'm sorry, but i'm trying my best to make my lair smaller ;v;

thank you for your offer for persephone, but i've been offered 20kg for her in the past and i'm a little more attached to her, so i'm going to have to decline

@concept
i'm afraid i wouldn't let mehndi go for 10kg. thank you for the offer, though!

@rabigrace
i've been offered 18kg for mehndi so far

@amorah
hmm, i might consider letting him go for 14kg. i'll keep your offer in mind. i'm still just taking offers for now, so please don't feel forced to start liquidating yet. if i decide to accept your offer, we can work out a hold or payment plan c:

@haley
i think i paid 8kg for him as a basic nocturne, so i'd be looking for at least 13kg, maybe a bit more?

@shinyhunter47
i'm not in a hurry to sell anyone, so i'll be taking offers for at least a few more days

@bynder
i've been offered 14kg for fen and 18kg for mehndi so far c:

@torture
thank you for your offer, but i'll have to decline. i think i'd rather keep scattering her
@cognitive @concept @yum
the highest offer for beckett is currently 17kg by yum. i'd rather not start an auction for him since i'm not absolutely confident i'll be selling him yet, but you're welcome to use this thread to offer against each other as long as you remember to ping the other person c:
@cognitive @concept @yum
the highest offer for beckett is currently 17kg by yum. i'd rather not start an auction for him since i'm not absolutely confident i'll be selling him yet, but you're welcome to use this thread to offer against each other as long as you remember to ping the other person c:
@aurorie

Alright, thanks for the info! ^^ I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on her in the meantime.

@Putrefaction

Gonna throw down an offer of 30kg for Morrigan awhile!
@aurorie

Alright, thanks for the info! ^^ I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on her in the meantime.

@Putrefaction

Gonna throw down an offer of 30kg for Morrigan awhile!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@aurorie I'd be interested in Gideon and Beckett if you do decide to sell them, what are the current offers for them?
@aurorie I'd be interested in Gideon and Beckett if you do decide to sell them, what are the current offers for them?
@ShinyHunter47 @Putrefaction

Ah, she's getting mighty expensive... I'd like to offer 35kg.
@ShinyHunter47 @Putrefaction

Ah, she's getting mighty expensive... I'd like to offer 35kg.
Vj90o7H.png
@aurorie Aaaaa I love Gideon!! Would an offee of 15kG be alright?
And if so, would it be possible for you to hold him until I sold some of my dragons? Aaaa
@aurorie Aaaaa I love Gideon!! Would an offee of 15kG be alright?
And if so, would it be possible for you to hold him until I sold some of my dragons? Aaaa
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9