Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Taking offers on G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@aurorie

I would also like to make an offer on Morrigan for 20kg. Please let me know if you decide to auction.
@aurorie

I would also like to make an offer on Morrigan for 20kg. Please let me know if you decide to auction.
Vj90o7H.png

hey @aurorie ^^
i'm honestly really bad at pricing, so I apologize in advance if I'm like
super far off, but would you take something around 5kg for Aisling?

hey @aurorie ^^
i'm honestly really bad at pricing, so I apologize in advance if I'm like
super far off, but would you take something around 5kg for Aisling?
HTgZ0NA.gif
@moosesushi
thank you for your offer, but i'm afraid i have to decline. i bought him very recently for 15kg and i'd rather not sell him for less than that

@supremacy
i'm afraid i wouldn't let him go for 15kg, but thank you for your offer! someone else is selling a double abyss here, in case you didn't know c:

@braveeguana
no worries! i've sold pastel near double g1s in the past for 1500-2500g, so i'd be looking for something in that range for this boy c:

@terracottaidot
hognoses are so cute! ♥ thank you for your offer, but i don't think i would let her go for 2.5kg

@zelai
thank you for your offer, but i'm afraid i have to decline!

@snartie
i bought fen very recently ungened for 12kg, so i'd rather not sell him for less than ~15kg. i don't remember what i bought gideon for, but i don't think i would let him go for 8kg. thank you for your offers, though! c:

@altassar

@putrefaction
i'm afraid someone has just offered 20kg for her

@sienne
i'd be willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down for now c:

@evilwave
no worries! i'm afraid i have to decline your offer, though. i've been offered 15kg for her in the past, so i'd be looking for something in that range for her
@moosesushi
thank you for your offer, but i'm afraid i have to decline. i bought him very recently for 15kg and i'd rather not sell him for less than that

@supremacy
i'm afraid i wouldn't let him go for 15kg, but thank you for your offer! someone else is selling a double abyss here, in case you didn't know c:

@braveeguana
no worries! i've sold pastel near double g1s in the past for 1500-2500g, so i'd be looking for something in that range for this boy c:

@terracottaidot
hognoses are so cute! ♥ thank you for your offer, but i don't think i would let her go for 2.5kg

@zelai

@snartie
i bought fen very recently ungened for 12kg, so i'd rather not sell him for less than ~15kg. i don't remember what i bought gideon for, but i don't think i would let him go for 8kg. thank you for your offers, though! c:

@altassar

@putrefaction
i'm afraid someone has just offered 20kg for her

@sienne
i'd be willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down for now c:

@evilwave
no worries! i'm afraid i have to decline your offer, though. i've been offered 15kg for her in the past, so i'd be looking for something in that range for her
What price rage would be suitable for Lily then? also i know right they're so cute with their little noses
What price rage would be suitable for Lily then? also i know right they're so cute with their little noses
DtBIuzC.png
@aurorie
Would you do 100g for Steven and Bonnie?
@aurorie
Would you do 100g for Steven and Bonnie?
@putrefaction @sienne
i'd rather not start an auction for morrigan yet since i'm not absolutely confident i'll be selling her yet, but you're welcome to use this thread to offer against each other as long as you remember to ping the other person. putrefaction currently has the highest offer with 21kg

@terracottaidot
hmm, i don't think i'd let her go for less than 15-20kg

@hsicerious
i'm willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down for now c:

@rangsky
i think i traded ~25kg in value for him and i'm a little more attached to him, so i'm afraid i have to decline. thank you for your offer, though! c:
@putrefaction @sienne
i'd rather not start an auction for morrigan yet since i'm not absolutely confident i'll be selling her yet, but you're welcome to use this thread to offer against each other as long as you remember to ping the other person. putrefaction currently has the highest offer with 21kg

@terracottaidot
hmm, i don't think i'd let her go for less than 15-20kg

@hsicerious
i'm willing to consider that offer. i'll note it down for now c:

@rangsky
i think i traded ~25kg in value for him and i'm a little more attached to him, so i'm afraid i have to decline. thank you for your offer, though! c:
@putrefaction @aurorie

Sure, that's fine with me. I'd like to offer 25kg.
@putrefaction @aurorie

Sure, that's fine with me. I'd like to offer 25kg.
Vj90o7H.png
Ahhh, I only have 10kg and most of your dragons are XXY/XYY!
Ahhh, I only have 10kg and most of your dragons are XXY/XYY!
DtBIuzC.png
@aurorie price range on Pandora? :0 (I think we once bid in the original auction for her haha) just curious!! I just love abyss and spearmint <3
@aurorie price range on Pandora? :0 (I think we once bid in the original auction for her haha) just curious!! I just love abyss and spearmint <3
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@fallingstar275
oh, hello! she's one of the few dragons i'm a bit attached to. i don't think i'd let her go for less than 20-25kg. i'm sorry if that's a bit high! ;v;
@fallingstar275
oh, hello! she's one of the few dragons i'm a bit attached to. i don't think i'd let her go for less than 20-25kg. i'm sorry if that's a bit high! ;v;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9