Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@disconcerto

Oh wow :'D RNG pls. Why must you torture me with months of wait time.
Praying for a fortunate hatch this time around then! Thanks for letting me know!
@disconcerto

Oh wow :'D RNG pls. Why must you torture me with months of wait time.
Praying for a fortunate hatch this time around then! Thanks for letting me know!
STW9f2s.png
@disconcerto
@kyrin18
Personally I don't mind nature eyes, if that helps. It could be a interesting idea to add to the species lore, that they now appear in other flights. :o
@disconcerto
@kyrin18
Personally I don't mind nature eyes, if that helps. It could be a interesting idea to add to the species lore, that they now appear in other flights. :o
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@disconcerto Hi! Can I be added to the general ping lists? Thanks!
@disconcerto Hi! Can I be added to the general ping lists? Thanks!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
[quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 31/08/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 030 THRU NOV - 032 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]DUE TO THE STARMAP CONTROVERSY, RESEARCHERS HAVE BEEN SCRAMBLING TO COLLECT EVIDENCE THAT WOULD SUPPORT THEIR SIDES OF THE DEBATE. THOSE LOOKING TO EXPLAIN THE LACK OF STARMAP DUE TO THE NOVAMANCERS’ FORMATION HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING EVERY ASPECT OF THE SHIFTING EXPANSE; SOME HAVE SET UP DEVICES TO CAPTURE A MOVING PICTURE OF EVERY LIGHTNING SPIRE IN AN ATTEMPT TO VISUALLY RECORD THE PHYSICAL BODY FORMATION, BUT THE EXTREME OVEREXPOSURE OF THE IMAGES TO THE LIGHTNING HAS DETERRED THEIR INVESTIGATION. THOSE LOOKING TO DISCREDIT STARMAP HAVE RESORTED TO INTERVIEWING DRAGONS WITH THE PRIMARY, AND HAVE DISCOVERED THAT MANY SIMPLY USED A GENE SCROLL. OTHERS HAVE FORMED A RADICAL GROUP CALLED “BIRTHERS” WHO BELIEVE THAT NOVAMANCERS ARE ACTUALLY BORN BY ACTUAL DRAGONS, THEN DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIGHTNING FARM AS A PRANK. ANOTHER ASSEMBLY, HOPEFULLY TO RESOLVE THIS DEBATE, WILL OCCUR WHEN THE NEXT BATCH OF NOVAMANCERS APPEAR. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] [quote=REPORT FROM SCI-007: "SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION"] [size=4][font=courier new][b]DATE: 20/09/2018 CASE FILE ID: NOV - 033 [indent][size=4][font=courier new][b]MANY POINTS WERE DISCUSSED AT TODAY’S ASSEMBLY, BUT THE MOST EXCITING PIECE OF EVIDENCE PRESENTED, ALBEIT NOT VERY HELPFUL TO END THE DEBATE, WAS THE RECORDED MOVING PICTURE OF NOV - 033’S FORMATION. SEVERAL MINUTES AFTER A LARGE BURST OF LIGHTNING HITS THE SPIRE, IT SLOWLY FADES INTO VISIBILITY, STARTING FROM THE HEAD AND DOWN TO THE TAIL, IN THE MEANTIME SURPRISING THE TECHNICIANS THAT WERE NEARBY. AN ENTIRELY NEW DISCUSSION SPROUTED FROM THIS MOVING PICTURE, AND ONE RESEARCHER SUGGESTED THAT IF THESE NOVAMANCERS ORIGINATED FROM SPACE, THEN THEY WOULD NEED A REFERENCE IN ORDER TO FORM THEIR PHYSICAL BODIES. IN THIS CASE, THE TECHNICIANS WERE THE REFERENCE. MANY RESEARCHERS FOUND THIS IDEA WORTH INVESTIGATING, AND THE ASSEMBLY ENDED ON A LESS DIVISIVE NOTE AS THEY LEFT TO START COLLECTING DATA. [color=transparent]the storm[/color] - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE[/font][/size][/indent][/quote] Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long, a lot of things have been happening irl recently. In regards to Starmap; the poll just made things much more indecisive for me! The votes were approximately equal on which primary to replace, so for now I'm waiting for Starmap dragon prices to go down so I can keep the price at 250g even for Starmap kids. HOWEVER! If you're really looking to get your claws on Starmap NOW, I'm proud to introduce to y'all a new pair of authorized breeders made possible by @kyrin18! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42503564][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/425036/42503564.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39615049][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/396151/39615049.png[/img][/url][/center] They have a nest hatching in a few days (the hatchlings will have Nature eyes). And they've got a chance to produce Starmap hatchlings! Another cool benefit: their hatchlings are also able to breed with the main pair's hatchlings (if I did my scrying correctly), so who knows, we can start building an entire dynasty of Novamancers. I'll be writing some inaugural lore and pinging this pinglist to the first hatchlings, but other than that, all other aspects will be directed by @kyrin18, including further written lore, pricing, hatchling lore etc. Also, if you'd like to transfer from this general pinglist to being pinged specifically for this pair, please let both of us know. In the meantime, hatchlings from the main pair are available and on the AH in gems. [s]And whoever purchases the spiral will have 50 pts insects sent to them because he is starving in my veggie-only lair.[/s] Edit: Someone claimed the male spiral and traded in a female spiral,,,let's pretend there was just a gender change (I am very sorry CosmicFalcon and Turnoroid for the ping...)..A renaming scroll will be provided to her buyer. [center][b]FOR SALE:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44785211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447853/44785211_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]TRADED AWAY / SOLD:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45334353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/453344/45334353.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43635014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/436351/43635014.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/447853/44785212.png[/img] [size=1]@heavylobster @Halua @Hexephra @LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @Nylo @ManaCampbell @favvn @ShrillingSilence @briar @companionwolf @Wintersolace @AlexTheTrashBin @SnowFairy @FlashingSky @Kintora @JPNerd @ProbablySkeletor @Harana[/size] [size=2]Specifications: @Windshear (female PC preferred, female Spiral next preference) @Turnoroid (male Spiral preferred, male PC next preference) @resix (Spiral) @Exlann (Spiral) @TeenyTinyDragon (PCs w/ Crystal) @Sarcosanct (female PC) @CosmicFalcon (male Spiral w/ Crystal)
REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 31/08/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 030 THRU NOV - 032
DUE TO THE STARMAP CONTROVERSY, RESEARCHERS HAVE BEEN SCRAMBLING TO COLLECT EVIDENCE THAT WOULD SUPPORT THEIR SIDES OF THE DEBATE. THOSE LOOKING TO EXPLAIN THE LACK OF STARMAP DUE TO THE NOVAMANCERS’ FORMATION HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING EVERY ASPECT OF THE SHIFTING EXPANSE; SOME HAVE SET UP DEVICES TO CAPTURE A MOVING PICTURE OF EVERY LIGHTNING SPIRE IN AN ATTEMPT TO VISUALLY RECORD THE PHYSICAL BODY FORMATION, BUT THE EXTREME OVEREXPOSURE OF THE IMAGES TO THE LIGHTNING HAS DETERRED THEIR INVESTIGATION. THOSE LOOKING TO DISCREDIT STARMAP HAVE RESORTED TO INTERVIEWING DRAGONS WITH THE PRIMARY, AND HAVE DISCOVERED THAT MANY SIMPLY USED A GENE SCROLL. OTHERS HAVE FORMED A RADICAL GROUP CALLED “BIRTHERS” WHO BELIEVE THAT NOVAMANCERS ARE ACTUALLY BORN BY ACTUAL DRAGONS, THEN DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIGHTNING FARM AS A PRANK. ANOTHER ASSEMBLY, HOPEFULLY TO RESOLVE THIS DEBATE, WILL OCCUR WHEN THE NEXT BATCH OF NOVAMANCERS APPEAR.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE

REPORT FROM SCI-007: SORCERER-ASTRONOMER ASSOCIATION OF SORNIETH | LIGHTNING-ARCANE DIVISION wrote:
DATE: 20/09/2018
CASE FILE ID: NOV - 033
MANY POINTS WERE DISCUSSED AT TODAY’S ASSEMBLY, BUT THE MOST EXCITING PIECE OF EVIDENCE PRESENTED, ALBEIT NOT VERY HELPFUL TO END THE DEBATE, WAS THE RECORDED MOVING PICTURE OF NOV - 033’S FORMATION. SEVERAL MINUTES AFTER A LARGE BURST OF LIGHTNING HITS THE SPIRE, IT SLOWLY FADES INTO VISIBILITY, STARTING FROM THE HEAD AND DOWN TO THE TAIL, IN THE MEANTIME SURPRISING THE TECHNICIANS THAT WERE NEARBY. AN ENTIRELY NEW DISCUSSION SPROUTED FROM THIS MOVING PICTURE, AND ONE RESEARCHER SUGGESTED THAT IF THESE NOVAMANCERS ORIGINATED FROM SPACE, THEN THEY WOULD NEED A REFERENCE IN ORDER TO FORM THEIR PHYSICAL BODIES. IN THIS CASE, THE TECHNICIANS WERE THE REFERENCE. MANY RESEARCHERS FOUND THIS IDEA WORTH INVESTIGATING, AND THE ASSEMBLY ENDED ON A LESS DIVISIVE NOTE AS THEY LEFT TO START COLLECTING DATA.

the storm - FOR THE PROGRESS OF MAGIC AND SCIENCE

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long, a lot of things have been happening irl recently. In regards to Starmap; the poll just made things much more indecisive for me! The votes were approximately equal on which primary to replace, so for now I'm waiting for Starmap dragon prices to go down so I can keep the price at 250g even for Starmap kids.

HOWEVER! If you're really looking to get your claws on Starmap NOW, I'm proud to introduce to y'all a new pair of authorized breeders made possible by @kyrin18!
42503564.png39615049.png

They have a nest hatching in a few days (the hatchlings will have Nature eyes). And they've got a chance to produce Starmap hatchlings! Another cool benefit: their hatchlings are also able to breed with the main pair's hatchlings (if I did my scrying correctly), so who knows, we can start building an entire dynasty of Novamancers. I'll be writing some inaugural lore and pinging this pinglist to the first hatchlings, but other than that, all other aspects will be directed by @kyrin18, including further written lore, pricing, hatchling lore etc. Also, if you'd like to transfer from this general pinglist to being pinged specifically for this pair, please let both of us know.

In the meantime, hatchlings from the main pair are available and on the AH in gems. And whoever purchases the spiral will have 50 pts insects sent to them because he is starving in my veggie-only lair.

Edit: Someone claimed the male spiral and traded in a female spiral,,,let's pretend there was just a gender change (I am very sorry CosmicFalcon and Turnoroid for the ping...)..A renaming scroll will be provided to her buyer.
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto
could i pay in t for the female spiral?
@disconcerto
could i pay in t for the female spiral?
@disconcerto @kyrin18
Could I be added to the starmap pair's ping list but still remain on this one too? Still not sure when I'll have space/ funds for a hatchling but I'd like to see all the options!
@disconcerto @kyrin18
Could I be added to the starmap pair's ping list but still remain on this one too? Still not sure when I'll have space/ funds for a hatchling but I'd like to see all the options!
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@disconcerto @kyrin18 I'd like to be on the pinglist for both pairs!
@disconcerto @kyrin18 I'd like to be on the pinglist for both pairs!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@disconcerto Thank you!

@Nylo @Hexephra Okay >< Thank you for the interest.

Note: The nest hatches tomorrow, but (1) of the hatchlings was offered to someone in trade for some Art. So I'll post whichever hatchling that remains here.
@disconcerto Thank you!

@Nylo @Hexephra Okay >< Thank you for the interest.

Note: The nest hatches tomorrow, but (1) of the hatchlings was offered to someone in trade for some Art. So I'll post whichever hatchling that remains here.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@disconcerto
Of course I stalk hardcore all week and end up getting pinged for the male spiral I wanted when I have limited access to internet. :')

Maybe next time lol.

I'd love to be added to the new pair as well.
@disconcerto
Of course I stalk hardcore all week and end up getting pinged for the male spiral I wanted when I have limited access to internet. :')

Maybe next time lol.

I'd love to be added to the new pair as well.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@disconcerto
i came here through the link on lightning's discord and omg

you said you might consider accepting gijinka/oc art as alternative payment? I could do a digital bust if you're interested. Here's a link with some human examples.

If you'd rather pass on it, I'd like to be put on the pinglist please!
@disconcerto
i came here through the link on lightning's discord and omg

you said you might consider accepting gijinka/oc art as alternative payment? I could do a digital bust if you're interested. Here's a link with some human examples.

If you'd rather pass on it, I'd like to be put on the pinglist please!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21