Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE] novamancers: fragments of space
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@disconcerto @Nylo @Hexephra My nest has hatched! Sadly, no Starmaps. This one baby is available though that I think meets the Novamancer qualifications: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45401903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454020/45401903_350.png[/img] [/url] 250g Or 250kt, if you want her. Would also take an Unhatched egg as trade for her. Oh yea, and I have this boy that my friend didn't want: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45390314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453904/45390314_350.png[/img] [/url] He needs a new prim/sec, and then I think he'd qualify. Free to anyone that wants him.
@disconcerto @Nylo @Hexephra

My nest has hatched! Sadly, no Starmaps. This one baby is available though that I think meets the Novamancer qualifications:

45401903_350.png

250g Or 250kt, if you want her. Would also take an Unhatched egg as trade for her.

Oh yea, and I have this boy that my friend didn't want:

45390314_350.png

He needs a new prim/sec, and then I think he'd qualify. Free to anyone that wants him.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
For the first nest of @kyrin18's Novamancers, we have a bit of lore! Look above for the hatchling, a Spiral female. [quote=unnoticed growths]Deep within the Shrieking Wilds, a pair of green eyes peer out from in the foliage. Rustling ensues, and soon a spiral claws its way out from the leaves, straight into a bright clearing full of dragons. The dragons, dancing wildly in a circle around a faintly glowing pillar woven from tree branches and adorned with vibrant flowers, laugh and hand the spiral a fragrant lei. The spiral accepts the lei with hesitation, and before it can object, it is pushed into the circle by the others. The dancing continues. Eventually, day turns to night, and the dragons quiet down. They stretch out on the soft grass, luxuriously feasting on an abundance of freshly gathered food. The spiral, observing that its obligations have ended, quietly slips away along a narrow moss-covered path. The next morning, the dragons discover that their pillar no longer glows with the magic that it did last night. Needing to explain such a phenomenon, they agree that the strange spiral that attempted to dance with them yesterday was a magic-stealing trickster sent by Plague clan, and they vow to prank them back. A mage restores the magic to the pillar, and day two of the festivities begin. The strange spiral never crosses their mind again.[/quote] [size=1]@heavylobster @Halua @LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @ManaCampbell @favvn @ShrillingSilence @briar @companionwolf @Wintersolace @AlexTheTrashBin @SnowFairy @FlashingSky @Kintora @JPNerd @ProbablySkeletor @Harana[/size] [size=2]Specifications: @Exlann (Spiral) [/size]
For the first nest of @kyrin18's Novamancers, we have a bit of lore! Look above for the hatchling, a Spiral female.

unnoticed growths wrote:
Deep within the Shrieking Wilds, a pair of green eyes peer out from in the foliage. Rustling ensues, and soon a spiral claws its way out from the leaves, straight into a bright clearing full of dragons. The dragons, dancing wildly in a circle around a faintly glowing pillar woven from tree branches and adorned with vibrant flowers, laugh and hand the spiral a fragrant lei. The spiral accepts the lei with hesitation, and before it can object, it is pushed into the circle by the others. The dancing continues.

Eventually, day turns to night, and the dragons quiet down. They stretch out on the soft grass, luxuriously feasting on an abundance of freshly gathered food. The spiral, observing that its obligations have ended, quietly slips away along a narrow moss-covered path.

The next morning, the dragons discover that their pillar no longer glows with the magic that it did last night. Needing to explain such a phenomenon, they agree that the strange spiral that attempted to dance with them yesterday was a magic-stealing trickster sent by Plague clan, and they vow to prank them back. A mage restores the magic to the pillar, and day two of the festivities begin. The strange spiral never crosses their mind again.

@heavylobster @Halua
@LostVices @Raydioactive @Serendipia @SapphireMoon @saans @Grune @Duchannes @FelisImpurrator @Llealynarisia @Sharptooth1701 @TigerlilyParade @Oroline @Shadowfire1223 @noodlemangos @arcaneidolriots @Neintails @CassieRose @littlewarden2 @Ambitious @TaoEcho @Ryuuna @ancelstierre @comicsans @Seonais @Cleverest @theroiprocepios @ShadowFlamel @ManaCampbell @favvn @ShrillingSilence @briar @companionwolf @Wintersolace @AlexTheTrashBin @SnowFairy @FlashingSky @Kintora @JPNerd @ProbablySkeletor @Harana

Specifications:
@Exlann (Spiral)
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@LehLora

(Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, I couldn't find much motivation for online interactions)

Your art is lovely! (and your coatl adopts are adorable.) I have a Steven Universe OC that I'd like to see drawn digitally. Could we possibly discuss this on Discord? Forum posts are a rather slow means of communication.
@LehLora

(Sorry I didn't respond yesterday, I couldn't find much motivation for online interactions)

Your art is lovely! (and your coatl adopts are adorable.) I have a Steven Universe OC that I'd like to see drawn digitally. Could we possibly discuss this on Discord? Forum posts are a rather slow means of communication.
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@Nylo @Hexephra Hello. So, I've had this lady for several days now but i'ts time for me to get rid of her. If no one wants her by tomorrow she'll be exalted. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45401903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454020/45401903_350.png[/img] [/url] If paying in T/G: 250kt/250g. Will also accept 250 Magical Shards for her, or a mix of all three.
@Nylo @Hexephra

Hello. So, I've had this lady for several days now but i'ts time for me to get rid of her. If no one wants her by tomorrow she'll be exalted.

45401903_350.png

If paying in T/G: 250kt/250g. Will also accept 250 Magical Shards for her, or a mix of all three.
73127854.png

she's beautiful but i'm really holding out for a starmap kid! (and hopefully a boy to be a mate for my novamancer girl!) hope she finds a home!
she's beautiful but i'm really holding out for a starmap kid! (and hopefully a boy to be a mate for my novamancer girl!) hope she finds a home!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
I'm looking for a starmap kid too, sorry!
I'm looking for a starmap kid too, sorry!
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
I really am tempted to buy the girl, but I'm holding out for a male crystal spiral. I'm sorry ;_;
I really am tempted to buy the girl, but I'm holding out for a male crystal spiral. I'm sorry ;_;
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Nylo @CosmicFalcon
It's fine :) I'll ping you two for the next batch, then.

If I were either of you, i'd be waiting on Starmap too
@Nylo @CosmicFalcon
It's fine :) I'll ping you two for the next batch, then.

If I were either of you, i'd be waiting on Starmap too
73127854.png

@kyrin18
I've been contemplating on a starmap female to make a pair, but idk. I'm picky >.> and that one weirdo who likes facets more than wasp and starmap lol
@kyrin18
I've been contemplating on a starmap female to make a pair, but idk. I'm picky >.> and that one weirdo who likes facets more than wasp and starmap lol
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon That's okay XD
@CosmicFalcon That's okay XD
73127854.png

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21