Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moonlights beauty | HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
@Noodlesper

Oooh wow! This is coming along quite nicely. May I be added to the General Pinglist please? Sorry for the late reply!
@Noodlesper

Oooh wow! This is coming along quite nicely. May I be added to the General Pinglist please? Sorry for the late reply!
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
Can i have a baby from Deep sea faries and Cave jewels?
Can i have a baby from Deep sea faries and Cave jewels?
@Gedhyr

Awh, thank you honey! I'l add you right away!

@LifeUnexpected

There are currently no hatchling available (as evident on the front page) but I can add you to their pinglists and ping you when they do hatch. Though do make sure to read the first post carefully, since you can't just claim them here!
@Gedhyr

Awh, thank you honey! I'l add you right away!

@LifeUnexpected

There are currently no hatchling available (as evident on the front page) but I can add you to their pinglists and ping you when they do hatch. Though do make sure to read the first post carefully, since you can't just claim them here!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@TheDragonEmperor

awh no, I'm not that kind I just enjoy spoiling people!

That's a good idea, haha gotta try not to clog up this one too

No problem at all! that's a good way to do it, yeah It'll spare them from getting a Renaming scroll if they have a name for them already after all!
@TheDragonEmperor

awh no, I'm not that kind I just enjoy spoiling people!

That's a good idea, haha gotta try not to clog up this one too

No problem at all! that's a good way to do it, yeah It'll spare them from getting a Renaming scroll if they have a name for them already after all!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper I'd honestly love to be put on the Iced Opal and Cave Jewel pinglist if possible they look so beautiful!

Also for the second question on the form is it just referring to the groups like Iced Opal and Cave Jewel or is it something else that I'm not seeing/misreading?

Thanks in advance ^^
@Noodlesper I'd honestly love to be put on the Iced Opal and Cave Jewel pinglist if possible they look so beautiful!

Also for the second question on the form is it just referring to the groups like Iced Opal and Cave Jewel or is it something else that I'm not seeing/misreading?

Thanks in advance ^^
mWqqPwL.png
Olay thank you id love that and okay i will sorry
Olay thank you id love that and okay i will sorry
@ThatBobGuy
Aah sorry for the late reply on this! I had my last exams during the last few days so I entirely forgot to get back to you, but I have you on both pinglists now!

For the second question it is the name or title which we give the hatchlings once they are hatched and posted! for example, one of my previoushatchling I had given the title of 'Exotic fairies' so that would be what you answer for that question!
@ThatBobGuy
Aah sorry for the late reply on this! I had my last exams during the last few days so I entirely forgot to get back to you, but I have you on both pinglists now!

For the second question it is the name or title which we give the hatchlings once they are hatched and posted! for example, one of my previoushatchling I had given the title of 'Exotic fairies' so that would be what you answer for that question!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
can i be added for cave jewels? and is it cool if i i ever get a hatchling, give it lore?
can i be added for cave jewels? and is it cool if i i ever get a hatchling, give it lore?
TBD
@DemonKid

I'll add you right away! and of course that's perfectly alright! You may do whatever you like with the hatchling once you get it!
@DemonKid

I'll add you right away! and of course that's perfectly alright! You may do whatever you like with the hatchling once you get it!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper
May I be pinged for Ice Opal?(gotta give props for that name though DANG!)
@Noodlesper
May I be pinged for Ice Opal?(gotta give props for that name though DANG!)

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113