Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Klone @LunaWolfie @BeeQueen @windypenguin @SoullessRogue @notsoheadless @CelticRoses @Alphazi

You've all been pinged because you were on the pinglist for my last hatchery (#Adorbs). I've now moved to here and made a name change along with the addition of pricing now. I have tons of projects I'd like to work on and giving dergs away for free just wasn't going to get me anywhere. So I've started with a new thread. I'm currently in the process of making the cards for my breeding pairs, there's more than just two I promise. I also have tons of geneing projects to work on in the future so if you want to be pinged when a new pair is ready you can be added to the pinglist. Just so you know the pinglist is currently blank, but if you;d like to be on it once more that can certainly be done.

Also as a side note for Alphazi and notsoheadless; Ante and Avaj had two kids. Cute little noodles.
@Klone @LunaWolfie @BeeQueen @windypenguin @SoullessRogue @notsoheadless @CelticRoses @Alphazi

You've all been pinged because you were on the pinglist for my last hatchery (#Adorbs). I've now moved to here and made a name change along with the addition of pricing now. I have tons of projects I'd like to work on and giving dergs away for free just wasn't going to get me anywhere. So I've started with a new thread. I'm currently in the process of making the cards for my breeding pairs, there's more than just two I promise. I also have tons of geneing projects to work on in the future so if you want to be pinged when a new pair is ready you can be added to the pinglist. Just so you know the pinglist is currently blank, but if you;d like to be on it once more that can certainly be done.

Also as a side note for Alphazi and notsoheadless; Ante and Avaj had two kids. Cute little noodles.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel :O i see you got them on an ice nest! is that a one-time thing?
@ShadowFlamel :O i see you got them on an ice nest! is that a one-time thing?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

Nope! My friend is kind enough to let me borrow a nest or two so I think I've decided on Ice eyes for them. They look good with Shadow eyes too but unless I find a free/cheap renter I think I'll be sticking to Ice for now. :3
@Alphazi

Nope! My friend is kind enough to let me borrow a nest or two so I think I've decided on Ice eyes for them. They look good with Shadow eyes too but unless I find a free/cheap renter I think I'll be sticking to Ice for now. :3
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel awesome!! i'll be very interested in ice eyes for their kids in the future :D i need to avoid impulse buys right now is all
@ShadowFlamel awesome!! i'll be very interested in ice eyes for their kids in the future :D i need to avoid impulse buys right now is all
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

Ahaha, I understand ^.^ No worries.
@Alphazi

Ahaha, I understand ^.^ No worries.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

I'd love to be on all the ping lists ;3;
@ShadowFlamel

I'd love to be on all the ping lists ;3;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessRogue

Adding you now. Would you also liked to be pinged for when new pairs are added or just for sales?
@SoullessRogue

Adding you now. Would you also liked to be pinged for when new pairs are added or just for sales?
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Everything is fine :3
@ShadowFlamel

Everything is fine :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@ShadowFlamel All these pairs look so amazing! I've added myself to the pinglist ^^
@ShadowFlamel All these pairs look so amazing! I've added myself to the pinglist ^^
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@ShadowFlamel Also would you care to affiliate again? :)
@ShadowFlamel Also would you care to affiliate again? :)
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16