Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
General: @SoullessRogue @Klone @deviantdoge

Just hatched two nests for a total of five new hatchlings available! Ante and Avaj gave us three wonderful little boys while Corporal and Dusprowler gave us two hatchlings, a brother and a sister. All have been posted on the front with their listed prices.

Just hatched two nests for a total of five new hatchlings available! Ante and Avaj gave us three wonderful little boys while Corporal and Dusprowler gave us two hatchlings, a brother and a sister. All have been posted on the front with their listed prices.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
I'd love to claim Icarus!
@ShadowFlamel
I'd love to claim Icarus!
@deviantdoge

Awesome! I'll have my friend CR you. You can either pay through the CR or attach it to a PM.
@deviantdoge

Awesome! I'll have my friend CR you. You can either pay through the CR or attach it to a PM.
8d7o509.png

I'm cleaning out my lair a bit. There's too many dergs, too many projects, a few just aren't worth it any more. Prices are negotiable if anyone catches your eye. They'll be posted on the AH tomorrow afternoon. Here's the list: Irene, Boolean, Joiera, and Liberator.

I'm cleaning out my lair a bit. There's too many dergs, too many projects, a few just aren't worth it any more. Prices are negotiable if anyone catches your eye. They'll be posted on the AH tomorrow afternoon. Here's the list: Irene, Boolean, Joiera, and Liberator.
8d7o509.png

Ember's price has been lowered from 25kt to 20kt.

Ember's price has been lowered from 25kt to 20kt.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Hey there, is Hijacked still available? I'd be interested in purchasing him.
@ShadowFlamel Hey there, is Hijacked still available? I'd be interested in purchasing him.
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell

Yup, he's still available. With the 75% discount the total will be 3,750 or 4 gems if that's okay with you.
@WelcomeToKell

Yup, he's still available. With the 75% discount the total will be 3,750 or 4 gems if that's okay with you.
8d7o509.png
Can I snag Royal if he's still available?
Edit: Ah forgot to ping @ShadowFlamel
Can I snag Royal if he's still available?
Edit: Ah forgot to ping @ShadowFlamel
♥ She/her ♥ +0 FR ♥ Commissions open ♥

34802474_2Vk.png
@Ivypooll

Yup! He's still available. That'll be 3,750t or 4 gems if that's okay with you.
@Ivypooll

Yup! He's still available. That'll be 3,750t or 4 gems if that's okay with you.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel wow, that's quite a deal. You sure you don't want full price? I'm completely willing to pay it.
@ShadowFlamel wow, that's quite a deal. You sure you don't want full price? I'm completely willing to pay it.
Zq0unQm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16