Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters / Melters + Raffle
1 2
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]Guidelines[/b] [LIST] [*] I am looking for players to help melt/transmute items for me. The mats are then sold or used in a recipe for me to make profit. [*] I pay 1kt/g per item melted since all you do is about 5 clicks per item. Stacks get paid an even 100kt/g. [*] Please specify on the form if you want to be paid in gems or treasure. [*] Payment is given upon completion. [*] No time limit, just keep me updated. [*] You choose the number of items you want to melt. [*] Let me know if you have any restrictions. Some players don't want fams or apparel, etc. [*] Whenever you [b]finish[/b] a batch of items [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HOzC-vt1uSDkYwn9S9nyfmTsrWp9lyOA_xCU-lO8N8U/edit?usp=sharing]your name will go into that month's raffle[/url]. The number of tickets you earn is equivalent to the number of items melted. There will only be one winner. [/LIST] [code] @ShadowFlamel I would like to transmute some items for you! [b]Number of Items:[/b] [b]I prefer T or G: [/b] [b]I will NOT transmute: [/b] (category here or N/A) [/code] [emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]Current Melters[/b] (unlimited slots) [LIST] [*]@Amity206 - 99 food - treasure [/LIST] [emoji=d20 size=1] [b]March 2024 Raffle Prize Options[/b] (pick one) [LIST=1] [*] [gamedb item=28805]x1 [*] [gamedb item=30149]x1 [*] [gamedb item=47838]x1 [/LIST] (for options 2 and 3 you will have to send the dragon to me so I can apply the scroll) [emoji=d20 size=1] [b]April 2024 Raffle Prize[/b] [LIST] [*][gamedb item=36367] x1 [/LIST]
Guidelines
  • I am looking for players to help melt/transmute items for me. The mats are then sold or used in a recipe for me to make profit.
  • I pay 1kt/g per item melted since all you do is about 5 clicks per item. Stacks get paid an even 100kt/g.
  • Please specify on the form if you want to be paid in gems or treasure.
  • Payment is given upon completion.
  • No time limit, just keep me updated.
  • You choose the number of items you want to melt.
  • Let me know if you have any restrictions. Some players don't want fams or apparel, etc.
  • Whenever you finish a batch of items your name will go into that month's raffle. The number of tickets you earn is equivalent to the number of items melted. There will only be one winner.
Code:
@ShadowFlamel I would like to transmute some items for you! [b]Number of Items:[/b] [b]I prefer T or G: [/b] [b]I will NOT transmute: [/b] (category here or N/A)

Current Melters (unlimited slots)
March 2024 Raffle Prize Options (pick one)
  1. Unearthly Onyx Trunkx1
  2. Clanbound Breed Change: Gaolerx1
  3. Clanbound Breed Change: Undertidex1

(for options 2 and 3 you will have to send the dragon to me so I can apply the scroll)

April 2024 Raffle Prize
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
March is over which means it's time for the monthly raffle! Using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] the lucky number is 56! Congratulations @SayaArts, you can pick one of the following raffle prizes! [emoji=d20 size=1] [b]March 2024 Raffle Prize Options[/b] (pick one) [LIST=1] [*] [gamedb item=28805]x1 [*] [gamedb item=30149]x1 [*] [gamedb item=47838]x1 [/LIST] (for options 2 and 3 you will have to send the dragon to me so I can apply the scroll)
March is over which means it's time for the monthly raffle! Using random.org the lucky number is 56! Congratulations @SayaArts, you can pick one of the following raffle prizes!

March 2024 Raffle Prize Options (pick one)
  1. Unearthly Onyx Trunkx1
  2. Clanbound Breed Change: Gaolerx1
  3. Clanbound Breed Change: Undertidex1

(for options 2 and 3 you will have to send the dragon to me so I can apply the scroll)
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
1 2