Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Klone

Awesome! I'm glad you like them. And yes I'd love to be affiliates again.
@Klone

Awesome! I'm glad you like them. And yes I'd love to be affiliates again.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Great! I'll add the banner in a sec ^^
@ShadowFlamel Great! I'll add the banner in a sec ^^
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@nennathriel @catcatamelia @notsoheadless

I'm pinging all of you because we were affiliates when I was running the #Adrobs Hatchery. You may remove that banner from your affiliates list. If you'd like to be affiliates again with this new hatchery just let me know and we can swap banners again. Thanks!
@nennathriel @catcatamelia @notsoheadless

I'm pinging all of you because we were affiliates when I was running the #Adrobs Hatchery. You may remove that banner from your affiliates list. If you'd like to be affiliates again with this new hatchery just let me know and we can swap banners again. Thanks!
8d7o509.png
General Pinglist: @SoullessRogue @Klone

Pinging to let y'all know that I've finished making the cards for all my pairs who are currently ready to be used. Pairs will eventually be added once I get around to gening them but that'll be a while since I'm currently working on expanding my lair.
General Pinglist: @SoullessRogue @Klone

Pinging to let y'all know that I've finished making the cards for all my pairs who are currently ready to be used. Pairs will eventually be added once I get around to gening them but that'll be a while since I'm currently working on expanding my lair.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Very nice organization of the hatchery!
I truly wish mine looked as nice. I've went ahead and added myself to the pinglist for future use. Good luck selling the babes c:
@ShadowFlamel
Very nice organization of the hatchery!
I truly wish mine looked as nice. I've went ahead and added myself to the pinglist for future use. Good luck selling the babes c:
@deviantdoge

Thank you for your interest and kind words.
@deviantdoge

Thank you for your interest and kind words.
8d7o509.png
General: @SoullessRogue @Klone @deviantdoge

Icarthinon and Moondancer just had two kids. Both are triple Whites but have slightly lower prices due to their less popular breed. They even have matching ice eyes this time! A brother and a sister <3 If you're interested in one just let me know so you can lay claim on em as I currently don't have them in my lair.

Also the top five kids who are now adults are counting down the minutes. Today is the last day to buy any of them, and if you're even considering buying one of them let me know. Otherwise through out the day I'll be leveling and exalting them.

Icarthinon and Moondancer just had two kids. Both are triple Whites but have slightly lower prices due to their less popular breed. They even have matching ice eyes this time! A brother and a sister <3 If you're interested in one just let me know so you can lay claim on em as I currently don't have them in my lair.

Also the top five kids who are now adults are counting down the minutes. Today is the last day to buy any of them, and if you're even considering buying one of them let me know. Otherwise through out the day I'll be leveling and exalting them.
8d7o509.png

Just hatched two siblings. The sister has already found a home but now her brother is looking for a new clan. I've posted him on the front; let me know if you're interested.

Just hatched two siblings. The sister has already found a home but now her brother is looking for a new clan. I've posted him on the front; let me know if you're interested.
8d7o509.png
Bump
Bump
jtb7ed.jpg

Just wanted to let y'all know that I've added a new feature to the hatchery called Credit. The post should explain it well enough but if you have any questions please ask me and I'll get back to you with an answer.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I've added a new feature to the hatchery called Credit. The post should explain it well enough but if you have any questions please ask me and I'll get back to you with an answer.
8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16