Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Timid Turquoise] New babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@timidFantasist oooh they're so beautiful ;_; I like the third one, but I can't buy her right now, as I'm struggling to save up for a lair expansion. (I may take a week or two) is it okay that I ask to remain on the ping list? Thank you and sorry for the trouble!
@timidFantasist oooh they're so beautiful ;_; I like the third one, but I can't buy her right now, as I'm struggling to save up for a lair expansion. (I may take a week or two) is it okay that I ask to remain on the ping list? Thank you and sorry for the trouble!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter Sure! It's no trouble at all, and good luck with that lair expansion!
@shanncrafter Sure! It's no trouble at all, and good luck with that lair expansion!
OhP6atX.png
@gendersquare
Pinging you because you asked me to let you know when my metallic Guardians had babies. They had four, and one is an XXY-- see the "Ellygem's Nests" post on the first page of this thread. Thanks for your interest!
@gendersquare
Pinging you because you asked me to let you know when my metallic Guardians had babies. They had four, and one is an XXY-- see the "Ellygem's Nests" post on the first page of this thread. Thanks for your interest!
OhP6atX.png
@ellygem The first guardian hatchling looks perfect! I'll send a CR over now.
@ellygem The first guardian hatchling looks perfect! I'll send a CR over now.
@TmidFantasist Could i be put on the ping list for Sapphire and Verdant? Please and thank you! :)
@TmidFantasist Could i be put on the ping list for Sapphire and Verdant? Please and thank you! :)
@DarkKingdom1263 Sure, I've added you ^^. Thanks!
@DarkKingdom1263 Sure, I've added you ^^. Thanks!
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist I'd love it if I could be put on the general pinglist for this hatchery (if there is one)!
@timidFantasist I'd love it if I could be put on the general pinglist for this hatchery (if there is one)!
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@timidFantasist

Please could I have either or both of the free hatchlings? Thanks.
@timidFantasist

Please could I have either or both of the free hatchlings? Thanks.
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@JemDragons They're both @ellygem hatchlings as it happens, but I'm sure she'd be happy to CR you them! You wanted both?
@Cascaedian ...As in a pinglist that pings you every time a nest hatches? Is that a thing? (Sure, if you want. Sorry, I've never heard that one before.)
@JemDragons They're both @ellygem hatchlings as it happens, but I'm sure she'd be happy to CR you them! You wanted both?
@Cascaedian ...As in a pinglist that pings you every time a nest hatches? Is that a thing? (Sure, if you want. Sorry, I've never heard that one before.)
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist

Yes please, thank you! :-)
@timidFantasist

Yes please, thank you! :-)
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13