Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Timid Turquoise] New babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Weditha Little late, sorry! (Though if you meant the purple one, looks like you got him! :D Sorry neither of us was here, my sister's home and she wants to watch ALL the TV with Mom and me.)
@Weditha Little late, sorry! (Though if you meant the purple one, looks like you got him! :D Sorry neither of us was here, my sister's home and she wants to watch ALL the TV with Mom and me.)
OhP6atX.png
Lol YA I made room for him :D
He's lovelyyyy. Might breed him with my all purple coatl ;D
Lol YA I made room for him :D
He's lovelyyyy. Might breed him with my all purple coatl ;D
Sales|VocalReviews
@timidFantasist
Stunning offspring!
Do keep me on the ping list please. I am considering buying the XXY, but am not entirely sure. I think with those colours I would prefer Gembond.
@timidFantasist
Stunning offspring!
Do keep me on the ping list please. I am considering buying the XXY, but am not entirely sure. I think with those colours I would prefer Gembond.
@timidfantasist I'd love love the guardian freebie. Just joined a couple days ago. :) He is so beautiful!
@timidfantasist I'd love love the guardian freebie. Just joined a couple days ago. :) He is so beautiful!
*~Don't worry, Bee happy!~*
May I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11999677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119997/11999677_350.png[/img] [/url] ?
May I have
11999677_350.png
?
@timidFantasist

Could I be on the ping list for sun warriors?

@timidFantasist

Could I be on the ping list for sun warriors?

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@TimidFantasist could I be put on the I Robot pinglist as well as the Sun Warriors pinglist (for an imperial male with iri/facet/smoke) please? Thank you!
@TimidFantasist could I be put on the I Robot pinglist as well as the Sun Warriors pinglist (for an imperial male with iri/facet/smoke) please? Thank you!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter @Frailty Of course! (Frailty, they actually had babies today, all those imps up in @ellygem's hatchling post are theirs. Do you want any of them, or would you rather be on the list? shann, I'll put you on the list, I don't think we got any iri/facets this time!)
@shanncrafter @Frailty Of course! (Frailty, they actually had babies today, all those imps up in @ellygem's hatchling post are theirs. Do you want any of them, or would you rather be on the list? shann, I'll put you on the list, I don't think we got any iri/facets this time!)
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist

I know I just need a male Imp?

@timidFantasist

I know I just need a male Imp?

Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@shanncrafter I, Robot had babies today- three Spirals, all Crystal/Shimmer, but one did pick up Circuit!
@shanncrafter I, Robot had babies today- three Spirals, all Crystal/Shimmer, but one did pick up Circuit!
OhP6atX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13