Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Timid Turquoise] New babies!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Cascaedian Her parents are actually not an official pair because the other half belongs to @Chipper! They are bred, just infrequently, and I can definitely breed them again next month when they're both RTB again. (I could also hold her for you, I have a huge backup of exalts and she likely won't get exalted for a while after her auction expires. ^^)
@Cascaedian Her parents are actually not an official pair because the other half belongs to @Chipper! They are bred, just infrequently, and I can definitely breed them again next month when they're both RTB again. (I could also hold her for you, I have a huge backup of exalts and she likely won't get exalted for a while after her auction expires. ^^)
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist Thank you for offering to hold her for me haha, but don't hold her for me (and I'm pretty sure someone else will pick her up anyways)! I'm a bit picky about ID numbers most of the time, so I'm usually most interested if dragons for sale have IDs that end in 0 or 5 (though there are exceptions sometimes), and her ID ends in a 2; but if you could breed them again next month, that'd be really nice!
@timidFantasist Thank you for offering to hold her for me haha, but don't hold her for me (and I'm pretty sure someone else will pick her up anyways)! I'm a bit picky about ID numbers most of the time, so I'm usually most interested if dragons for sale have IDs that end in 0 or 5 (though there are exceptions sometimes), and her ID ends in a 2; but if you could breed them again next month, that'd be really nice!
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cascaedian Roughly a ton of new babies today! (I'm setting up the red and gold pair with Chipper, so hopefully they'll be out soon!)
@Cascaedian Roughly a ton of new babies today! (I'm setting up the red and gold pair with Chipper, so hopefully they'll be out soon!)
OhP6atX.png
@Cascaedian New babies! (I'm trying to get ahold of Chipper so we can breed you your red/gold dragon, sorry)
@shanncrafter Asimov and Tanith have had new babies!
@Cascaedian New babies! (I'm trying to get ahold of Chipper so we can breed you your red/gold dragon, sorry)
@shanncrafter Asimov and Tanith have had new babies!
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist great! I think I like this boy better though. I'll just buy him off the AH now :) thank you!
@timidFantasist great! I think I like this boy better though. I'll just buy him off the AH now :) thank you!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter I'm glad you liked him! (Do you want to be taken off the pinglist, or should I keep you on there?)
@shanncrafter I'm glad you liked him! (Do you want to be taken off the pinglist, or should I keep you on there?)
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist thats okay, you can take me off the pinglist :D
@timidFantasist thats okay, you can take me off the pinglist :D
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Cascaedian
Lots of new babies-- Skydancers, Imps, and Nocs!
@Cascaedian
Lots of new babies-- Skydancers, Imps, and Nocs!
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist Hello! :) I saw this little girl and fell in love <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14753800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147539/14753800_350.png[/img] [/url] Unfortunately, I don't have the 20k treasure, so I was wondering if you might accept 34 gems instead? If not, that's fine, but thank you for your time either way! ^^
@timidFantasist

Hello! :) I saw this little girl and fell in love <3

14753800_350.png

Unfortunately, I don't have the 20k treasure, so I was wondering if you might accept 34 gems instead? If not, that's fine, but thank you for your time either way! ^^
@10jean10 Absolutely! Let me pull her off the Auction House and CR you. :D I'm glad you like her!
@10jean10 Absolutely! Let me pull her off the Auction House and CR you. :D I'm glad you like her!
OhP6atX.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13