Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Timid Turquoise] New babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@pandy91
@LaraAelric
@brisk
Hi! I've pinged you here because you're all on Mirage Quartz's pinglist, and they've hatched today! (pandy91, happy birthday!)
@pandy91
@LaraAelric
@brisk
Hi! I've pinged you here because you're all on Mirage Quartz's pinglist, and they've hatched today! (pandy91, happy birthday!)
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist they're so cute!! I'd love the cryfac SD girl, set up the cr and I'll accept it! :D Thank you. ;7;
@timidFantasist they're so cute!! I'd love the cryfac SD girl, set up the cr and I'll accept it! :D Thank you. ;7;
tumblr_ns2191FRLg1tyj90ao2_100.png
@pandy91 Sent the CR, she's all yours! :D
@pandy91 Sent the CR, she's all yours! :D
OhP6atX.png
@Katsra
@Xotik
Hello! You're all on Frozen Seas' pinglist, and their babies hatched today! Three boys (mewhaku, unfortunately the Azure/x/gembond is gone, I've edited your ping out but I don't know if that will stop you getting the notice, sorry!), two Facet and one XXX! They're listed for 20kT, but as I believe I advertised them to you for 15, please feel free to request a 5kT discount.
@Katsra
@Xotik
Hello! You're all on Frozen Seas' pinglist, and their babies hatched today! Three boys (mewhaku, unfortunately the Azure/x/gembond is gone, I've edited your ping out but I don't know if that will stop you getting the notice, sorry!), two Facet and one XXX! They're listed for 20kT, but as I believe I advertised them to you for 15, please feel free to request a 5kT discount.
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist

Hello! If the gem bond spiral isn't being held for someone else, I would greatly enjoy him! He'd make a lovely mate for the baby I'm hoping to get out of one of my current pairs!
@timidFantasist

Hello! If the gem bond spiral isn't being held for someone else, I would greatly enjoy him! He'd make a lovely mate for the baby I'm hoping to get out of one of my current pairs!
@Katsra It's a first come first served basis, you're welcome to him! ^^ I'll send you a Crossroads!
@Katsra It's a first come first served basis, you're welcome to him! ^^ I'll send you a Crossroads!
OhP6atX.png
After seeing this thread, I just had to buy one of your babies off of the AH! A little sky/sky/white guardian TOO CUTE. (and the price isn't bad either! wow!)
After seeing this thread, I just had to buy one of your babies off of the AH! A little sky/sky/white guardian TOO CUTE. (and the price isn't bad either! wow!)
lh5eiml.png
Thank you, TallyMark! So glad you liked him!
Thank you, TallyMark! So glad you liked him!
OhP6atX.png
@AlwaysFlying
@Jotuvi
@LaraAelric
@brisk
Hi! You're all on the Hidden Treasures pinglist, and their babies hatched...well, yesterday, actually, but the nest host didn't get them back to me till today. The Facets are listed at 20kT, but if you're on the pinglist, please feel free to Crossroads me for a 5kT discount. The Cry/shim is listed at 15kT!
@AlwaysFlying
@Jotuvi
@LaraAelric
@brisk
Hi! You're all on the Hidden Treasures pinglist, and their babies hatched...well, yesterday, actually, but the nest host didn't get them back to me till today. The Facets are listed at 20kT, but if you're on the pinglist, please feel free to Crossroads me for a 5kT discount. The Cry/shim is listed at 15kT!
OhP6atX.png
Ahh can you hold the male spiral for me??
I just need to make space but I don't want him to be sold before I do! :o he's gorg. @timidfantasist
Ahh can you hold the male spiral for me??
I just need to make space but I don't want him to be sold before I do! :o he's gorg. @timidfantasist
Sales|VocalReviews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13