Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Timid Turquoise] New babies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@timidFantasist Yup, a pinglist for all hatched nests qvq Sorry for using unfamiliar terminology..!
Thank you lots ; v ;)
@timidFantasist Yup, a pinglist for all hatched nests qvq Sorry for using unfamiliar terminology..!
Thank you lots ; v ;)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@DarkKingdom1263 Verdant and Sapphiro's babies are here! They're in my hatchling post- a triple Seafoam and a Seafoam/Jade/Emerald!
@Cascaedian You wanted to be pinged whenever we had new babies, and I've just put about a million new ones up. (eight is a million right)
@DarkKingdom1263 Verdant and Sapphiro's babies are here! They're in my hatchling post- a triple Seafoam and a Seafoam/Jade/Emerald!
@Cascaedian You wanted to be pinged whenever we had new babies, and I've just put about a million new ones up. (eight is a million right)
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist
I would love to buy the Sky/Denim/Aqua Imp female (from the second nest)! Should I buy of the AH or send a CR?
@timidFantasist
I would love to buy the Sky/Denim/Aqua Imp female (from the second nest)! Should I buy of the AH or send a CR?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
@Bludra Either's fine! (we do prefer CR as we get more treasure that way, but we have the AH button up on all our babies for the sake of convienience)
@Bludra Either's fine! (we do prefer CR as we get more treasure that way, but we have the AH button up on all our babies for the sake of convienience)
OhP6atX.png
@timidFantasist
Okay, thank you!
@timidFantasist
Okay, thank you!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
@ellygem Bought the beautiful blue Fae girl ' v ')/ !!! I hope you don't mind that I just grabbed her off the AH instead of CR-ing you; I forgot about the transaction fees ; u ;
@ellygem Bought the beautiful blue Fae girl ' v ')/ !!! I hope you don't mind that I just grabbed her off the AH instead of CR-ing you; I forgot about the transaction fees ; u ;
GDPkdgU.png
@Cascaedian
No big deal either way! I'm very pleased you like her-- she's one of my favorite babies so far!
@Cascaedian
No big deal either way! I'm very pleased you like her-- she's one of my favorite babies so far!
OhP6atX.png
@shanncrafter Tanith and Asimov have come out with three gorgeous Spirals, they're on page 1!
@Cascaedian We have new babies (again), pinging you per your request.
@shanncrafter Tanith and Asimov have come out with three gorgeous Spirals, they're on page 1!
@Cascaedian We have new babies (again), pinging you per your request.
OhP6atX.png
@Cascaedian More new babies! A Crimson/Crimson/Gold Skydancer and a Coal/Shadow/Shadow Skydancer (that one's crys/fac, the other's irishim)
@Cascaedian More new babies! A Crimson/Crimson/Gold Skydancer and a Coal/Shadow/Shadow Skydancer (that one's crys/fac, the other's irishim)
OhP6atX.png
@ellygem [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13498752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134988/13498752_350.png[/img] [/url] I see that this girl's parents aren't an official breeding pair; is timidFantasist going to breed her parents together again? I can't buy this time around because I'm trying to collect 16 fodder for a trade and have no room to spare, but I'd be interested next time if her parents will be bred together again! (By the way, glad your vacation went well~)
@ellygem

13498752_350.png

I see that this girl's parents aren't an official breeding pair; is timidFantasist going to breed her parents together again? I can't buy this time around because I'm trying to collect 16 fodder for a trade and have no room to spare, but I'd be interested next time if her parents will be bred together again!

(By the way, glad your vacation went well~)
GDPkdgU.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13