Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☀ The Luminary ☀ A Light Flight Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pressia It really does depend on the market, but I tend to go for the lower end of the market, if that helps. I'm more interested in selling babies quickly. XD Skydancers and Imperials can range between 10k and 80k, depending on the colors/genes (circuit priced higher), and wildclaws and coatls really fluctuate, between 100 and 250 gems probably (or treasure equivalant). Hope that helps. ^-^
@Pressia It really does depend on the market, but I tend to go for the lower end of the market, if that helps. I'm more interested in selling babies quickly. XD Skydancers and Imperials can range between 10k and 80k, depending on the colors/genes (circuit priced higher), and wildclaws and coatls really fluctuate, between 100 and 250 gems probably (or treasure equivalant). Hope that helps. ^-^
@moonlily
Yes, that helps a lot, thank you! I just started playing FR, got in at the last registration, and already I'm loving collecting gorgeous dragons. Glad I ran across your lovely hatchery, and cannot wait to see your babies! You've got an amazing lair.
@moonlily
Yes, that helps a lot, thank you! I just started playing FR, got in at the last registration, and already I'm loving collecting gorgeous dragons. Glad I ran across your lovely hatchery, and cannot wait to see your babies! You've got an amazing lair.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@moonlily, beautiful hatchery! I especially love Janduin/Tigraine because I recently finished WOT. :D
@moonlily, beautiful hatchery! I especially love Janduin/Tigraine because I recently finished WOT. :D
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Pressia Welcome to the game! So glad you got to join in, and fall prey to our addiction enjoy all the wonderful dragons!

@Possum Thank you so much for your nice compliments. :D And I ALWAYS love it when people recognize where some of their names come from. XD
@Pressia Welcome to the game! So glad you got to join in, and fall prey to our addiction enjoy all the wonderful dragons!

@Possum Thank you so much for your nice compliments. :D And I ALWAYS love it when people recognize where some of their names come from. XD
Bump!
Bump!
@moonlily
I see that you have your little Imperial hatchling for sale at 200 gems in the AH, but what is the treasure equivalent for her? I'm not sure I can resist how she looks when she's all grown up...
@moonlily
I see that you have your little Imperial hatchling for sale at 200 gems in the AH, but what is the treasure equivalent for her? I'm not sure I can resist how she looks when she's all grown up...
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia Looks like the ratio today is about 1:450. That would make her treasure price about 90k for 200 gems. :)
@Pressia Looks like the ratio today is about 1:450. That would make her treasure price about 90k for 200 gems. :)
@moonlily
Hummm. I think I'll hold off, since I'm really looking forward to some of your other pairings and my Cressida is pretty similar. Thank you though! And also, do you know when you'll have plans for Kiul and Miraea?
@moonlily
Hummm. I think I'll hold off, since I'm really looking forward to some of your other pairings and my Cressida is pretty similar. Thank you though! And also, do you know when you'll have plans for Kiul and Miraea?
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia No worries. ^_^ I'm so excited to breed Kiul and Miraea for the first time. XD They will be off cooldown in 8 days. :D
@Pressia No worries. ^_^ I'm so excited to breed Kiul and Miraea for the first time. XD They will be off cooldown in 8 days. :D
Up!
Up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10