Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☀ The Luminary ☀ A Light Flight Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@moonlily
how much for the slate/soil/Stone boy please ?
@moonlily
how much for the slate/soil/Stone boy please ?
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Illyrium - I've added you, thanks so much for the compliment. :)

@Sylvarant - After looking at the AH, I will put his price at 250 gems. Been trying to wait for a previously interested party, but if I don't hear from them by tomorrow, you are welcome to take him. :)
@Illyrium - I've added you, thanks so much for the compliment. :)

@Sylvarant - After looking at the AH, I will put his price at 250 gems. Been trying to wait for a previously interested party, but if I don't hear from them by tomorrow, you are welcome to take him. :)
@moonlily
that's a fine price for me do you only take gem for him ? or treasure too ? if treasure too how much please ? So I would know I change my treasure to gems or just use the treasure right away
@moonlily
that's a fine price for me do you only take gem for him ? or treasure too ? if treasure too how much please ? So I would know I change my treasure to gems or just use the treasure right away
@Sylvarant - At this time, I really need the gems more. ^^ When you have it ready, just send a crossroads. :)
@Sylvarant - At this time, I really need the gems more. ^^ When you have it ready, just send a crossroads. :)
@moonlily
I have them sending a cr now
@moonlily
I have them sending a cr now
@Sylvarant - Thank you, enjoy him! :D
@Sylvarant - Thank you, enjoy him! :D
@moonlily
thank you also
@moonlily
thank you also
Bump!
Bump!
Are they all different prices? :) They're beautiful!
Are they all different prices? :) They're beautiful!
@ComedicPhoenix - Thank you! :D I tend not to price babies until they are born, so I can price them fairly for the market on that day. :)
@ComedicPhoenix - Thank you! :D I tend not to price babies until they are born, so I can price them fairly for the market on that day. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10