Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☀ The Luminary ☀ A Light Flight Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Up!
Up!
@moonlily
Ohh... those coatls are so tempting...
@moonlily
Ohh... those coatls are so tempting...
@Illyrium, @Elecii, @Pressia, @Kelsi

Babies from Janduin and Tigraine are up! Lovely group of three babies. ^-^ Also the single baby from Rapture and Blessing as well!
@Illyrium, @Elecii, @Pressia, @Kelsi

Babies from Janduin and Tigraine are up! Lovely group of three babies. ^-^ Also the single baby from Rapture and Blessing as well!
@moonlily
I seem to be saying this every time I get pinged but I'm still out of lair space. I'm making sure I get it sorted soon because I hate not being able to buy any new dragons. ^^
@moonlily
I seem to be saying this every time I get pinged but I'm still out of lair space. I'm making sure I get it sorted soon because I hate not being able to buy any new dragons. ^^
@moonlily
Thanks for letting me know! I picked up a hatchling from each pair, and oh my gosh not only are they adorable on their own, but they're going to make some gorgeous babies!
@moonlily
Thanks for letting me know! I picked up a hatchling from each pair, and oh my gosh not only are they adorable on their own, but they're going to make some gorgeous babies!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia Ooo, I actually think they will make awesome babies! Be sure to let me know how they turn out. :D
@Pressia Ooo, I actually think they will make awesome babies! Be sure to let me know how they turn out. :D
New babies up on the front page!
@moonlily May I be added to the ping list for Pandora & Iknimaya? ^^ Thanks!
@moonlily May I be added to the ping list for Pandora & Iknimaya? ^^ Thanks!
@Katherine - Got you added, thanks! :D

@Pressia, @MarshmellowLord, @dorsia

@Katherine - Got you added, thanks! :D

@Pressia, @MarshmellowLord, @dorsia

More new babies added!
More new babies added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10