Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☀ The Luminary ☀ A Light Flight Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pressia Thanks! :D I hope they make awesome babies together. :D

@Piperlily Thanks so much! I thought he was a rather interesting color. ^-^ Glad he got a home! I've added you to the other ping list, thanks!

@MarshmellowLord Thank you for the compliment! *glows* I've added you to my ping lists. :D

Also, Ambriel and Kushiel's babies are on the front page! I'm waiting to hear on a reservation on the coatl for a bit, but if the buyer passes, I shall list her in the AH as well.

@Elecii, @Owen
@Pressia Thanks! :D I hope they make awesome babies together. :D

@Piperlily Thanks so much! I thought he was a rather interesting color. ^-^ Glad he got a home! I've added you to the other ping list, thanks!

@MarshmellowLord Thank you for the compliment! *glows* I've added you to my ping lists. :D

Also, Ambriel and Kushiel's babies are on the front page! I'm waiting to hear on a reservation on the coatl for a bit, but if the buyer passes, I shall list her in the AH as well.

@Elecii, @Owen
@moonlily
I'll have to pass this time, as much as I want to buy one I'm pretty much broke at the moment. ;-;
@moonlily
I'll have to pass this time, as much as I want to buy one I'm pretty much broke at the moment. ;-;
No worries! :)

Bumping up!
No worries! :)

Bumping up!
up!
up!
Was wondering if I could be put on the ping list for any Coatls from either the Ambriel x Kushiel, Kiviuq x Saghani, or Janduin x Tigraine pair? Thank you! :)
Was wondering if I could be put on the ping list for any Coatls from either the Ambriel x Kushiel, Kiviuq x Saghani, or Janduin x Tigraine pair? Thank you! :)
w73gIsp.png
Ah, just realized I forgot to ping you! @moonlily -- sorry!
Ah, just realized I forgot to ping you! @moonlily -- sorry!
w73gIsp.png
@Kelsi Got you added!

Going to try to get this thread updated today. Been a crazy few days. >.>
@Kelsi Got you added!

Going to try to get this thread updated today. Been a crazy few days. >.>
Alrighty, got gorgeous babies from Kiul and Miraea's first liter up! Will list them in the AH for the given price tomorrow if no one PMs/Crossroads me for them by then. :)

@Elecii, @Pressia, @Redpyre
Alrighty, got gorgeous babies from Kiul and Miraea's first liter up! Will list them in the AH for the given price tomorrow if no one PMs/Crossroads me for them by then. :)

@Elecii, @Pressia, @Redpyre
@moonlily
I'll have to pass since I have no lair space. ^^
@moonlily
I'll have to pass since I have no lair space. ^^
I've been a victim of that problem myself before. XD No worries!
I've been a victim of that problem myself before. XD No worries!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10