Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☀ The Luminary ☀ A Light Flight Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hmmm message came out wrong the first time lets see if this works this time around.

Add for these!: Janduin & Tigraine, Apathy & Malice, Regret & Bliss, Kiul & Miraea, Charn & lanleaf, Kashet & Neferet, Iknimaya & Pandora, Rapture & Blessing
Hmmm message came out wrong the first time lets see if this works this time around.

Add for these!: Janduin & Tigraine, Apathy & Malice, Regret & Bliss, Kiul & Miraea, Charn & lanleaf, Kashet & Neferet, Iknimaya & Pandora, Rapture & Blessing
@cataclysmic89 - Sorry I didn't get pinged when you posted earlier, but I have you added to the lists now. ^_^

Also, new babies on the front page! Ambriel x Kushiel, Jian x Miya, and Imagica x Tinuviel babies have all hatched. \o/

@Pressia, @MarshmellowLord, @Elecii, @Owen, @Kelsi, @HACK3R
@cataclysmic89 - Sorry I didn't get pinged when you posted earlier, but I have you added to the lists now. ^_^

Also, new babies on the front page! Ambriel x Kushiel, Jian x Miya, and Imagica x Tinuviel babies have all hatched. \o/

@Pressia, @MarshmellowLord, @Elecii, @Owen, @Kelsi, @HACK3R
@moonlily
You have some amazingly gorgeous pairs! May I please be added to the pinglist for Kiul x Miraea? c:

(I'm specifically hoping for a Platinum IriShim boy, but I wouldn't mind seeing all of their babies~)
@moonlily
You have some amazingly gorgeous pairs! May I please be added to the pinglist for Kiul x Miraea? c:

(I'm specifically hoping for a Platinum IriShim boy, but I wouldn't mind seeing all of their babies~)
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@moonlily
Oh nooo so many gorgeous babies but my lair is bursting at the seams!! Boo, I'll have to come back at another time!
@moonlily
Oh nooo so many gorgeous babies but my lair is bursting at the seams!! Boo, I'll have to come back at another time!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Kimdra - Thank you so much! ^-^ I have got you added!

Also, one more new baby up from Blessing x Rapture!

@cataclysmic89
@Kimdra - Thank you so much! ^-^ I have got you added!

Also, one more new baby up from Blessing x Rapture!

@cataclysmic89
@moonlily
I only speak the truth~ ;D Thank you for adding me!

May I ask how much you sell their babies for? I'd like to make sure I have enough treasure when their RTB rolls around. c:
@moonlily
I only speak the truth~ ;D Thank you for adding me!

May I ask how much you sell their babies for? I'd like to make sure I have enough treasure when their RTB rolls around. c:
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@Kimdra - Their last babies sold for 300/350 gems, but coatl prices have gone down since then, so I imagine it would be closer to the 150-200 gem range. We'll just have to see what the market is doing that day. ^_^
@Kimdra - Their last babies sold for 300/350 gems, but coatl prices have gone down since then, so I imagine it would be closer to the 150-200 gem range. We'll just have to see what the market is doing that day. ^_^
@moonlily
Oh, I see! That seems reasonable. Do you sell them for gems only, or would you be willing to take treasure or mixed payments? If so, may I ask what your exchange rate is? (I know the front page says daily rates, but I'm just wondering if you might be able to give an estimate.)

Edit: Oops, forgot to ping. :x
@moonlily
Oh, I see! That seems reasonable. Do you sell them for gems only, or would you be willing to take treasure or mixed payments? If so, may I ask what your exchange rate is? (I know the front page says daily rates, but I'm just wondering if you might be able to give an estimate.)

Edit: Oops, forgot to ping. :x
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
@Kimdra - I am usually willing to do treasure/mixed payments, sure. :) The rate really depends on the market. Looks like today, the ratio is about 1:350.
@Kimdra - I am usually willing to do treasure/mixed payments, sure. :) The rate really depends on the market. Looks like today, the ratio is about 1:350.
@moonlily
Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know! I will eagerly await their RTB date. :D
@moonlily
Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know! I will eagerly await their RTB date. :D
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10