Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Abby's XXYs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@theAbby

I'm super interested in the imp girl with toxin! I only have 200kt though since I bought another dragon before seeing this thread;; Would it be possible to hold her?

Or since you mentioned you can do mixed payments, maybe I can pay the remainder in gems? o:
@theAbby

I'm super interested in the imp girl with toxin! I only have 200kt though since I bought another dragon before seeing this thread;; Would it be possible to hold her?

Or since you mentioned you can do mixed payments, maybe I can pay the remainder in gems? o:
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@JellyLu absolutely! Just took her down for you - and I'm happy with either mixed payment (1g:1000t) or holding her :)
@JellyLu absolutely! Just took her down for you - and I'm happy with either mixed payment (1g:1000t) or holding her :)
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby

Awesome! Thanks (:

I made some more treasure so now I have 300kt. So if I did the math correctly I'd pay you 300kt + 50g...? o:
@theAbby

Awesome! Thanks (:

I made some more treasure so now I have 300kt. So if I did the math correctly I'd pay you 300kt + 50g...? o:
@JellyLu yup! Could you send the CR :)?
@JellyLu yup! Could you send the CR :)?
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby

Great ^^ Sending now~
@theAbby

Great ^^ Sending now~
New hatchlings!
New hatchlings!
4mPQpJQ.png
boop
boop
4mPQpJQ.png
peep
peep
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby

Heyo. So, I was wondering if you could put me on the pinglist for Maestro and Margolotta, if you wind up hatching a female Coatl, especially if she gets Toxin from her dad. I don't have lair space right now, but I'd love to buy a hatchling from you with these specifications when I get space. Is that okay?
@theAbby

Heyo. So, I was wondering if you could put me on the pinglist for Maestro and Margolotta, if you wind up hatching a female Coatl, especially if she gets Toxin from her dad. I don't have lair space right now, but I'd love to buy a hatchling from you with these specifications when I get space. Is that okay?
@Cryoluxa sure! I'd be happy to let you know if one turns up!
@Cryoluxa sure! I'd be happy to let you know if one turns up!
4mPQpJQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10