Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Abby's XXYs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@theAbby Can I be put on a master ping list? I love looking at baby dragons and I will probably buy one in the future.
@theAbby Can I be put on a master ping list? I love looking at baby dragons and I will probably buy one in the future.
@JOFY892 wow, that's a brave hobby! I don't think my treasure hoard could stand it XD. I will right now go make that list be a thing for you to be on :)
@JOFY892 wow, that's a brave hobby! I don't think my treasure hoard could stand it XD. I will right now go make that list be a thing for you to be on :)
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby Yes, I often find myself short of treasure and lair space. XD Thank you!
@theAbby Yes, I often find myself short of treasure and lair space. XD Thank you!
@JOFY892 @Mairah

Phosphoresce and Nightwing had three lovely ripple babins :)
@JOFY892 @Mairah

Phosphoresce and Nightwing had three lovely ripple babins :)
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby they're so pretty aah >_< Ripple is something I really need in my lair... but I don't have near enough money to get any of them. Sorry =_=
@theAbby they're so pretty aah >_< Ripple is something I really need in my lair... but I don't have near enough money to get any of them. Sorry =_=
@Mairah
@JOFY892

More today! Sorry JOFY, you're gonna get like, daily pings cuz all of these cooldowns happen at once :/
@Mairah
@JOFY892

More today! Sorry JOFY, you're gonna get like, daily pings cuz all of these cooldowns happen at once :/
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby these baby dergs are so pretty argh
/has no money
sorry again >_<
I'm fine with the daily pings btw, gives me something to do with my life XD
@theAbby these baby dergs are so pretty argh
/has no money
sorry again >_<
I'm fine with the daily pings btw, gives me something to do with my life XD
@theAbby

Could you add me to your ping lists for Spriggin x Equinox and Zenith x Halcyon, please? And thank you for pointing me towards here. :)
@theAbby

Could you add me to your ping lists for Spriggin x Equinox and Zenith x Halcyon, please? And thank you for pointing me towards here. :)
@Merridiel sure sure :)
@Merridiel sure sure :)
4mPQpJQ.png
@JOFY892
@Win
@Merridiel

Zenith and Halcyon hatched today :). Two lovely girls, though one might already be taken
@JOFY892
@Win
@Merridiel

Zenith and Halcyon hatched today :). Two lovely girls, though one might already be taken
4mPQpJQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10