Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Abby's XXYs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@JOFY892 Absolutely! 'Ghead and send the CR :)
@JOFY892 Absolutely! 'Ghead and send the CR :)
4mPQpJQ.png
@Mairah
@Merridiel

Spriggin and Equinox hatched yesterday: now featuring stripes :)
@Mairah
@Merridiel

Spriggin and Equinox hatched yesterday: now featuring stripes :)
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby

Yay thank you! I really wanted a hatchling from that pair.
@theAbby

Yay thank you! I really wanted a hatchling from that pair.
alWiqh6.png
@theAbby
Can I be on the pinglist for all of your circuit pairs?
@theAbby
Can I be on the pinglist for all of your circuit pairs?
@BananaPriam You bets! Incidentally, I've got 2 new pairs that are also circuits if you'd like to be on lists for them too
@BananaPriam You bets! Incidentally, I've got 2 new pairs that are also circuits if you'd like to be on lists for them too
4mPQpJQ.png
@theAbby
Sure thing. I need more circuits in my lair.
@theAbby
Sure thing. I need more circuits in my lair.
@theAbby
Can you also ping me for Codex and Techa pleeease!
@theAbby
Can you also ping me for Codex and Techa pleeease!
oz2YrQ2.png
@theAbby oh fun!!
So sorry I can't buy right now (I hatched 13 hatchlings today OWWW) but hopefully when they hatch I'll have cleared some space!
@theAbby oh fun!!
So sorry I can't buy right now (I hatched 13 hatchlings today OWWW) but hopefully when they hatch I'll have cleared some space!
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win that's fine I may need to trade with you ug why did I look at your hatchery now I want everything
@Win that's fine I may need to trade with you ug why did I look at your hatchery now I want everything
4mPQpJQ.png
Bahahaahaaa
Trades are right up my alley too @theAbby
You've actually purchased from me before, but you're not on any of my pinglists, so it has been a while since you stopped by! Let me know if you wanna get on any specific pair lists or a general ping whenever something bright pops up!
Bahahaahaaa
Trades are right up my alley too @theAbby
You've actually purchased from me before, but you're not on any of my pinglists, so it has been a while since you stopped by! Let me know if you wanna get on any specific pair lists or a general ping whenever something bright pops up!
oz2YrQ2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10