Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Lace Sure thing, whenever you're ready!
@Lace Sure thing, whenever you're ready!
aMiZ2XN.png
Imperial March is sitting pretty at 23 as of right now. Rolling up my sleeves to get back to the grindstone. (Ugh it's snowing again ugh)
Imperial March is sitting pretty at 23 as of right now. Rolling up my sleeves to get back to the grindstone. (Ugh it's snowing again ugh)
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis I'm very interested in getting a team levelled up as well, though I'm still working on gathering funds (currently at 430k). Is it possible I could be added to the waiting list? I'm hoping I'll have enough in a week at the most.
@Lywinis I'm very interested in getting a team levelled up as well, though I'm still working on gathering funds (currently at 430k). Is it possible I could be added to the waiting list? I'm hoping I'll have enough in a week at the most.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Akari

Sure thing, I'm happy to put you on the waiting list. Next week will be good -- I should be finished with current teams then.
@Akari

Sure thing, I'm happy to put you on the waiting list. Next week will be good -- I should be finished with current teams then.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Somehow, magically, I have the money all together! :D So whenever you (and they!) are ready!~
@Lywinis

Somehow, magically, I have the money all together! :D So whenever you (and they!) are ready!~
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adumbratus

Awesome. I should be finished by tonight. They're about halfway to 25, but my hands have started to hurt so I'm taking a break to shower and eat. C:
@Adumbratus

Awesome. I should be finished by tonight. They're about halfway to 25, but my hands have started to hurt so I'm taking a break to shower and eat. C:
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Take your time! cx I think I need to clear out some lair space for them anyway, so noooo rush :P
@Lywinis

Take your time! cx I think I need to clear out some lair space for them anyway, so noooo rush :P
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Lywinis I have a pair of dragons that I'd like leveled to 25. c:

I intend to use them for leveling exalt dragons. The pair I'm used to is a glass cannon and support, but if you feel that something else would work better for my purposes, I will of course bow to your superior experience. c:

Could you give me an estimate of when you'd be able to take the pair and when you'd be able to complete their training? c: I have the funds pretty much raised, so whenever you're able to do it would be great.
@Lywinis I have a pair of dragons that I'd like leveled to 25. c:

I intend to use them for leveling exalt dragons. The pair I'm used to is a glass cannon and support, but if you feel that something else would work better for my purposes, I will of course bow to your superior experience. c:

Could you give me an estimate of when you'd be able to take the pair and when you'd be able to complete their training? c: I have the funds pretty much raised, so whenever you're able to do it would be great.
JGJgvgA.png
K8XEDpR.png

Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by.

- Christina Rossetti, Who Has Seen the Wind?

@LuthienTinuviel

Well, I'm garnering quite the backlog, but as it stands right now, I'm waiting for several people to raise funds.

So if you are ready to go right now, I can pair yours with @Iconoclast's single, and roll out. It usually takes me a good 2-3 days to level from 1-25.

Were you planning on starting from the ground up from level one?
@LuthienTinuviel

Well, I'm garnering quite the backlog, but as it stands right now, I'm waiting for several people to raise funds.

So if you are ready to go right now, I can pair yours with @Iconoclast's single, and roll out. It usually takes me a good 2-3 days to level from 1-25.

Were you planning on starting from the ground up from level one?
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis when do you want me to send a dragon on over?
@Lywinis when do you want me to send a dragon on over?
FR-vi.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12