Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Twilit

As soon as I get a response back from my current client, I'll let you know. I'm not currently running any teams, taking a break from the holiday week, but I will be happy to begin any time.
@Twilit

As soon as I get a response back from my current client, I'll let you know. I'm not currently running any teams, taking a break from the holiday week, but I will be happy to begin any time.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis
Thank you! I'm in no rush to have them levelled, so just whenever you can/want to start is fine with me c:
@Lywinis
Thank you! I'm in no rush to have them levelled, so just whenever you can/want to start is fine with me c:
Please ping me (@volvokun) if you reply to me in a thread!

deviantArt
@Adumbratus I'm almost done leveling Imperial March. I will be done no later than Sunday, barring interruptions.

@Twilit When I am done with that team, I will be happy to start on yours, as Lbaal hasn't answered my pings.

@Lbaal You've been moved back to the waiting list, on the off chance that you're still interested.
@Adumbratus I'm almost done leveling Imperial March. I will be done no later than Sunday, barring interruptions.

@Twilit When I am done with that team, I will be happy to start on yours, as Lbaal hasn't answered my pings.

@Lbaal You've been moved back to the waiting list, on the off chance that you're still interested.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Whoah hey :D (keeps scrabbling to hoard money)
@Lywinis

Whoah hey :D (keeps scrabbling to hoard money)
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Lywinis

Sounds good to me! I can send them over as soon as you give the word, they're not nesting or anything c:
@Lywinis

Sounds good to me! I can send them over as soon as you give the word, they're not nesting or anything c:
Please ping me (@volvokun) if you reply to me in a thread!

deviantArt
Speaking of, Belenos and Damara are now a mated pair. So I'll have a whole new nest of battlers ready to begin their training in a week or so! C:
Speaking of, Belenos and Damara are now a mated pair. So I'll have a whole new nest of battlers ready to begin their training in a week or so! C:
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis You've already trained mine and did a quick and amazing job of it at that! The respeccing and re-stoning them was also a phenomenal help that I wasn't even aware they needed so a very huge thank you to you for the rapid and excellent work. ^_^
@Lywinis You've already trained mine and did a quick and amazing job of it at that! The respeccing and re-stoning them was also a phenomenal help that I wasn't even aware they needed so a very huge thank you to you for the rapid and excellent work. ^_^
*headdesk* Oh god. I'm really sorry about that. I meant to ping @Lace for the notification that they would be dropped back to the waiting list. Pardon my sleepy fingers @Lbaal !
*headdesk* Oh god. I'm really sorry about that. I meant to ping @Lace for the notification that they would be dropped back to the waiting list. Pardon my sleepy fingers @Lbaal !
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis It's no trouble at all. ^_^ I can feel ya on the sleepy, lol.
@Lywinis It's no trouble at all. ^_^ I can feel ya on the sleepy, lol.
@Lywinis Oops sorry! It's hard keeping up with these forum pings sometimes xD

Yes you can keep pushing me back on the waiting list until the clutch hatches, no worries!
@Lywinis Oops sorry! It's hard keeping up with these forum pings sometimes xD

Yes you can keep pushing me back on the waiting list until the clutch hatches, no worries!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12