Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Lywinis yeap! Just one adorably ugly dragon :)!!! Thank you ^^
and we decided on 200g yes? o.o
@Lywinis yeap! Just one adorably ugly dragon :)!!! Thank you ^^
and we decided on 200g yes? o.o
@moonythesly

Yes, we did. So once I'm done with my current team, I'll run yours up quick and get him taken care of, as it's only two levels, then work on Akari's team. *nods*
@moonythesly

Yes, we did. So once I'm done with my current team, I'll run yours up quick and get him taken care of, as it's only two levels, then work on Akari's team. *nods*
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis awesome! Thank you so much 8)!
@Lywinis awesome! Thank you so much 8)!
@Lywinis

Yes please, thank you! :)
@Lywinis

Yes please, thank you! :)
E7CWaIaC_o.png
@Laced

All done, please accept your dragon trade! Training is complete. Enjoy him!

@moonythesly

Go ahead and send me your trade when you are ready, I will finish your dragon's training!
@Laced

All done, please accept your dragon trade! Training is complete. Enjoy him!

@moonythesly

Go ahead and send me your trade when you are ready, I will finish your dragon's training!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis Ahhh! Thanks so much lovely! That was so much faster than I expected it to be, I'm so impressed by your service! I'll probably be coming back in the future uwu
@Lywinis Ahhh! Thanks so much lovely! That was so much faster than I expected it to be, I'm so impressed by your service! I'll probably be coming back in the future uwu
@moonythesly

Your training is completed!

@Akari

If you are ready, I will be happy to take your team of three!
@moonythesly

Your training is completed!

@Akari

If you are ready, I will be happy to take your team of three!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis Okay, I'll just take off their apparel/familiars, and then I'll send them over.

For builds, I was thinking 4 Str / 2 Quick / 1 Vit for Meiya and Seria, and 4 Int / 2 Quick / 1 Vit for Shockwave, or two DPS and one healer/support. I don't have many stones for them ATM, but would you like me to send them over as I get them?
@Lywinis Okay, I'll just take off their apparel/familiars, and then I'll send them over.

For builds, I was thinking 4 Str / 2 Quick / 1 Vit for Meiya and Seria, and 4 Int / 2 Quick / 1 Vit for Shockwave, or two DPS and one healer/support. I don't have many stones for them ATM, but would you like me to send them over as I get them?
9g0BXbt.gif
@Akari

Yes, please. I'll need Ambush stones, at the very least. I was looking, and I saw that I had an overabundance of Meditate stones. Once they reach level nine, I'll need those stones, and I'll let you know when that happens.

As it stands, I can work with those builds, or I might go glass cannon with them and just respec them at 25 for you before I hand them over -- I have my own elixers to do that. C:
@Akari

Yes, please. I'll need Ambush stones, at the very least. I was looking, and I saw that I had an overabundance of Meditate stones. Once they reach level nine, I'll need those stones, and I'll let you know when that happens.

As it stands, I can work with those builds, or I might go glass cannon with them and just respec them at 25 for you before I hand them over -- I have my own elixers to do that. C:
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis Okay, I have plenty of Ambushes, so I'll send those over. And everything else sounds fine. ^_^
@Lywinis Okay, I have plenty of Ambushes, so I'll send those over. And everything else sounds fine. ^_^
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12