Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Lywinis That would work perfectly for me! I'll make sure to send you a message when the clutch is born. Thanks lovely uwu I'll probably pay for another dragon to be leveled as well.
@Lywinis That would work perfectly for me! I'll make sure to send you a message when the clutch is born. Thanks lovely uwu I'll probably pay for another dragon to be leveled as well.
@Lace Excellent! I look forward to seeing the babies, and to leveling your team for you!
@Lace Excellent! I look forward to seeing the babies, and to leveling your team for you!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Gudny your team's leveling is complete and is now pending a crossroads trade for the agreed upon amount. Thank you for your patronage!

@Lbaal Your team is up next, if you would like to send me a crossroads trade for 1t per dragon, I'll get to work!
@Gudny your team's leveling is complete and is now pending a crossroads trade for the agreed upon amount. Thank you for your patronage!

@Lbaal Your team is up next, if you would like to send me a crossroads trade for 1t per dragon, I'll get to work!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis Sending right away! :)
@Lywinis Sending right away! :)
@Lbaal Please remove all articles of apparel and familiars from your dragons, please! C:
@Lbaal Please remove all articles of apparel and familiars from your dragons, please! C:
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis lol, You got to them faster than I expected. xD They shall be nude in just a sec, my apologies. :3
@Lywinis lol, You got to them faster than I expected. xD They shall be nude in just a sec, my apologies. :3
@Lbaal

Thank you! I shall get to work straightaway! C:
@Lbaal

Thank you! I shall get to work straightaway! C:
aMiZ2XN.png
Thank you very much c: A few words of appreciation....

I would recommend the amazing levelling services "Gods of the Arena" to everyone who is in need of them. I had been trying for months, well since I joined in June, to level my two starters along with one other dragon I added to my team. It wasn't going well, and I was very frustrated that I could never seem to level them up.
But it's great battling now with my three dragon team, that Lywinis managed to train to level 25 in just roughly two days. They are absolute beasts! And it makes leveling exalt fodder (my main income now) much easier and quicker than before.
Not to mention that they are very friendly and helpful. Even explained some aspects of the coliseum I didn't know before.
Can I rate or something? If so I would give a 10 out of 10 c:

I would recommend the amazing levelling services "Gods of the Arena" to everyone who is in need of them. I had been trying for months, well since I joined in June, to level my two starters along with one other dragon I added to my team. It wasn't going well, and I was very frustrated that I could never seem to level them up.
But it's great battling now with my three dragon team, that Lywinis managed to train to level 25 in just roughly two days. They are absolute beasts! And it makes leveling exalt fodder (my main income now) much easier and quicker than before.
Not to mention that they are very friendly and helpful. Even explained some aspects of the coliseum I didn't know before.
1i35.png
[quote name="Gudny" date="2014-01-30 09:07:23"]Thank you very much c: A few words of appreciation.... I would recommend the amazing levelling services "Gods of the Arena" to everyone who is in need of them. I had been trying for months, well since I joined in June, to level my two starters along with one other dragon I added to my team. It wasn't going well, and I was very frustrated that I could never seem to level them up. But it's great battling now with my three dragon team, that Lywinis managed to train to level 25 in just roughly two days. They are absolute beasts! And it makes leveling exalt fodder (my main income now) much easier and quicker than before. Not to mention that they are very friendly and helpful. Even explained some aspects of the coliseum I didn't know before. Can I rate or something? If so I would give a 10 out of 10 c:[/quote] Thank you for the lovely review! Putting it in the OP, thank you @Gudny
Gudny wrote on 2014-01-30 09:07:23:

Thank you for the lovely review! Putting it in the OP, thank you @Gudny
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lbaal

Training is complete! Your dragons are yours once more, pending payment via crossroads.

@Lace

I'd be happy to take on your dragons, if you're still interested! Ping me or pm me and we'll work out details. I know you wanted one, and you said maybe two, so let's see what you've decided on!
@Lbaal

Training is complete! Your dragons are yours once more, pending payment via crossroads.

@Lace

I'd be happy to take on your dragons, if you're still interested! Ping me or pm me and we'll work out details. I know you wanted one, and you said maybe two, so let's see what you've decided on!
aMiZ2XN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12