Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Lywinis

I am very interested in your services! Please let me know when you are available!
@Lywinis

I am very interested in your services! Please let me know when you are available!
E7CWaIaC_o.png
@Firethroat

As of right now, my waiting list is pretty clogged, but I'd be happy to place you there. Were you looking at a single, or a team level?

@Iconoclast

As soon as I can get a solid team of three going, I will accept a dragon trade.
@Firethroat

As of right now, my waiting list is pretty clogged, but I'd be happy to place you there. Were you looking at a single, or a team level?

@Iconoclast

As soon as I can get a solid team of three going, I will accept a dragon trade.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Ahh, bless you!!! Can't wait to try them out c:
@Lywinis

Ahh, bless you!!! Can't wait to try them out c:
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Lace @LuthienTinuviel

If either of you are ready, and looking for a team of two leveled from 1-25, go ahead and send me a crossroads trade after pinging me here that you got my message please?
@Lace @LuthienTinuviel

If either of you are ready, and looking for a team of two leveled from 1-25, go ahead and send me a crossroads trade after pinging me here that you got my message please?
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Probably a team.. That's 600k right? Yes please add me and I'll start saving. :)
@Lywinis

Probably a team.. That's 600k right? Yes please add me and I'll start saving. :)
E7CWaIaC_o.png
@Lywinis Not ready yet, will be in a few days ahhhh. ;w;
@Lywinis Not ready yet, will be in a few days ahhhh. ;w;
@Lywinis Sending Nietzsche,He's an Iri/Shim/Gem Triple Obsidian Guardian
@Lywinis Sending Nietzsche,He's an Iri/Shim/Gem Triple Obsidian Guardian
FR-vi.jpg
@Firethroat

Okay, happy to add you to the wait list. One team of three, which seems to be the popular choice! Thank you for your business. C:
@Firethroat

Okay, happy to add you to the wait list. One team of three, which seems to be the popular choice! Thank you for your business. C:
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Thank you! Well, it's easier with 3. You can't really win with one.. Unless the Dragon is Super man.. lol. ;)
@Lywinis

Thank you! Well, it's easier with 3. You can't really win with one.. Unless the Dragon is Super man.. lol. ;)
E7CWaIaC_o.png
@Lywinis Sending the pair over c: Both of them are level 1. If you need any battle stones for either of them, just ping me, but I'm not quite sure what you need c:
I'm sending Invidia and Frostflower, a triple mulberry imp and a triple ice guardian c:
@Lywinis Sending the pair over c: Both of them are level 1. If you need any battle stones for either of them, just ping me, but I'm not quite sure what you need c:
I'm sending Invidia and Frostflower, a triple mulberry imp and a triple ice guardian c:
JGJgvgA.png
K8XEDpR.png

Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by.

- Christina Rossetti, Who Has Seen the Wind?

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12