Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Adumbratus

Makes me want to play Pazaak. C:

@LotusKite

Well, the reason there not additional drops in pricing because often I find that I need to respec or restone dragons, and that cost is factored in. Would this still be okay? If not, I'd be happy to start a team from dragons of your choice from scratch.
@Adumbratus

Makes me want to play Pazaak. C:

@LotusKite

Well, the reason there not additional drops in pricing because often I find that I need to respec or restone dragons, and that cost is factored in. Would this still be okay? If not, I'd be happy to start a team from dragons of your choice from scratch.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Let me think on that then, though I'd still like to be added to the list in case I have a change of heart.
@Lywinis

Let me think on that then, though I'd still like to be added to the list in case I have a change of heart.
We are the rain in the wind. the ozone on your tongue.
@LotusKite

I'd be happy to work with you on this, so please, take some time to think about it. Let it not be said I'm not flexible! C: I went ahead and added you to the ping list.
@LotusKite

I'd be happy to work with you on this, so please, take some time to think about it. Let it not be said I'm not flexible! C: I went ahead and added you to the ping list.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

haha, thank you Lyw
@Lywinis

haha, thank you Lyw
We are the rain in the wind. the ozone on your tongue.
@Lywinis

I'm probably gonna be looking to get a few of mine levelled rather than buying a team (Although they're soo tempting and I might come back later for a team, pretty drags but lair space :c) it'll probably be atleast a week until I look to set anything up though, gotta save up some more money :3
@Lywinis

I'm probably gonna be looking to get a few of mine levelled rather than buying a team (Although they're soo tempting and I might come back later for a team, pretty drags but lair space :c) it'll probably be atleast a week until I look to set anything up though, gotta save up some more money :3
@Lywinis

Hello! I'm definitely interested in some dragon training c:
I'm not sure if you're open to taking in dragons for training right now, but this is what i have; a team of two (technically three, but one's a progen) level 17's with stat distributions of 4 Str/2 Quick/1 Vit per level.

The team is just for farming, and already have scratch, an elemental slash each, eliminate, berserker x2 and an elemental might fragment each c:

I'm not sure if that would factor into the price in any way (as I noticed LotusKite asked something similarish?) but I'd definitely be interested in being on your ping list for when you could take in more trainees!
@Lywinis

Hello! I'm definitely interested in some dragon training c:
I'm not sure if you're open to taking in dragons for training right now, but this is what i have; a team of two (technically three, but one's a progen) level 17's with stat distributions of 4 Str/2 Quick/1 Vit per level.

The team is just for farming, and already have scratch, an elemental slash each, eliminate, berserker x2 and an elemental might fragment each c:

I'm not sure if that would factor into the price in any way (as I noticed LotusKite asked something similarish?) but I'd definitely be interested in being on your ping list for when you could take in more trainees!
Please ping me (@volvokun) if you reply to me in a thread!

deviantArt
@Gadreel Awesome, I added you to the ping list, so just tag me here when you're ready.

@Twilit Well, I'd be happy to finish leveling your team, I mean, I'd be willing to cut the price in half, but the treasure amount would be a firm 100k per dragon as it would be for time spent.
@Gadreel Awesome, I added you to the ping list, so just tag me here when you're ready.

@Twilit Well, I'd be happy to finish leveling your team, I mean, I'd be willing to cut the price in half, but the treasure amount would be a firm 100k per dragon as it would be for time spent.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis
Oh, I wouldn't want to undercut you that much, although I really appreciate it! Maybe 150k each for levelling the pair?
@Lywinis
Oh, I wouldn't want to undercut you that much, although I really appreciate it! Maybe 150k each for levelling the pair?

deviantArt
@Twilit That would be acceptable, yes. When would you like me to start? I can slot you in right after @Lbaal 's team. If Lbaal is still interested. If not, I can move you ahead.
@Twilit That would be acceptable, yes. When would you like me to start? I can slot you in right after @Lbaal 's team. If Lbaal is still interested. If not, I can move you ahead.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis
Fantastic! You could just start any time you were ready? I have no set plans to go into the coli any time soon, so two of the team wouldn't be missed! Just let me know whenever you'd want them sent, and I'd crossroads you the pair c:
@Lywinis
Fantastic! You could just start any time you were ready? I have no set plans to go into the coli any time soon, so two of the team wouldn't be missed! Just let me know whenever you'd want them sent, and I'd crossroads you the pair c:

deviantArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12