Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gods of the Arena] Arena Teams for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Lywinis I think I'll wait for now until my pair has their eggs, just in case they have a one egg clutch or something xD Is that okay with you? uwu
@Lywinis I think I'll wait for now until my pair has their eggs, just in case they have a one egg clutch or something xD Is that okay with you? uwu
@Lace Absolutely! Were you still looking at a two-dragon team? I can use the opportunity to level a one-off of mine. C: No worries about it, either, I'm happy to wait!
@Lace Absolutely! Were you still looking at a two-dragon team? I can use the opportunity to level a one-off of mine. C: No worries about it, either, I'm happy to wait!
aMiZ2XN.png
Leveling for Imperial March is placed on hold until I finish my manuscripts, but they and their predecessor Gods of the Arena are still for sale, as a reminder!
Leveling for Imperial March is placed on hold until I finish my manuscripts, but they and their predecessor Gods of the Arena are still for sale, as a reminder!
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

Could I possibly be put on your ping list? c:
@Lywinis

Could I possibly be put on your ping list? c:
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Lywinis

Could I be added to the ping list please? :3
@Lywinis

Could I be added to the ping list please? :3
@Adumbratus @Gadreel

Of course! Were you looking at completed teams or leveling some of your own?
@Adumbratus @Gadreel

Of course! Were you looking at completed teams or leveling some of your own?
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

I was staring at those wonderful (rather well chosen) teams you've got up! Hopefully, after next week, I'll be closer to affording one of them >>;
@Lywinis

I was staring at those wonderful (rather well chosen) teams you've got up! Hopefully, after next week, I'll be closer to affording one of them >>;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adumbratus

Certainly! I haven't had any offers yet, so if you like, you'll get first dibs.
@Adumbratus

Certainly! I haven't had any offers yet, so if you like, you'll get first dibs.
aMiZ2XN.png
@Lywinis

As soon as I have more to my name than a nickel and a piece of lint |D

But gosh that Imperial March team. Giving me KotOR nostalgia ;A;
@Lywinis

As soon as I have more to my name than a nickel and a piece of lint |D

But gosh that Imperial March team. Giving me KotOR nostalgia ;A;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
@Lywinis

I'd love to be added to a ping list as well, though I'm more interested in having a team trained up to level 25 after I get the money (My own team is up to the 13's and 14's)

Would the pricing be different or the same, since they're already leveled about halfway?
@Lywinis

I'd love to be added to a ping list as well, though I'm more interested in having a team trained up to level 25 after I get the money (My own team is up to the 13's and 14's)

Would the pricing be different or the same, since they're already leveled about halfway?
We are the rain in the wind. the ozone on your tongue.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12