Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Maize/Maize/White gen1 LAST DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@luckless, @KatGrimm

Alright. New and comprised bid. Adding stuff from another site now.

37kg in Gems

x3 Rotclaws at 400g each for 1,200g

One Electrified Sash for 95g

One Infectionest's Sash for 95g

Windbound Plumage for 8kg

Also adding a Companion Comet for 1,150g

Adding CS pets at a conversion of 1:8. 1C dollar to 8g.

Red Toxic - 750 Cs - 6,000g

Non Balloon Dog - 1,115 Cs - 8,920g

Line Tribal - 620 Cs - 4,960g

Red Target Dog - 190 Cs - 1,520g

Grand total of 68,542g
@luckless, @KatGrimm

Alright. New and comprised bid. Adding stuff from another site now.

37kg in Gems

Also adding a Companion Comet for 1,150g

Adding CS pets at a conversion of 1:8. 1C dollar to 8g.

Grand total of 68,542g
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku @KatGrimm

I know this is kat first auction but accepting items from other sites then fr when that wasnt mentioned at the begining of auction is quite unfair for the rest of the bidders.^^"
The reason why art is allowed as a bid is because Fr is an art site with the goal to promote talented people who are less known.

I can up my offer to 67396 gems in pure together with a Companion Comet 1,150g with one Infectionest's Sash for 95g and a golem gauntlet at 900

@Rangiku @KatGrimm

I know this is kat first auction but accepting items from other sites then fr when that wasnt mentioned at the begining of auction is quite unfair for the rest of the bidders.^^"
The reason why art is allowed as a bid is because Fr is an art site with the goal to promote talented people who are less known.

I can up my offer to 67396 gems in pure together with a Companion Comet 1,150g with one Infectionest's Sash for 95g and a golem gauntlet at 900

Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless, @KatGrimm

Well I have seen several auctions alter their currency rules to allow other forms of payment mid auction, late auction etc. It's not uncommon for this to happen and I have seen a lot of it to grow accustomed to it. Things like this do happen.

Anyway. Adding to my bid.

37kg in Gems

Companion Comet for 1,150g

CS pets at a conversion of 1:8. 1C dollar to 8g.

Pink Balloon dog - 530 Cs - 4,240g

Grand total of 72,782g.
@luckless, @KatGrimm

Well I have seen several auctions alter their currency rules to allow other forms of payment mid auction, late auction etc. It's not uncommon for this to happen and I have seen a lot of it to grow accustomed to it. Things like this do happen.

Anyway. Adding to my bid.

37kg in Gems

Companion Comet for 1,150g

CS pets at a conversion of 1:8. 1C dollar to 8g.

Pink Balloon dog - 530 Cs - 4,240g

Grand total of 72,782g.
@luckless
Other auctions and sales have had offsite currency and such listed as acceptable forms of payment, like Rangiku said. Not just art. This also isn't the first time that I've added new things that could be offered in bids, either. I added "items from my wishlist" well after the auction began, which I realize isn't as big of a deal, but still. I apologize if this is considered by some as unfair. Like you said, I'm still learning about auctioning in the forums, and this was one heck of an introduction lesson. ;-;

But anyway, I personally don't feel that it is unfair since I'd accept these other forms of payment from anyone. Anyone with FR funds or CS funds is free to bid. It's sort of the same as an auction holder wanting only pure gem offers at the start, but eventually changing it to "gems and retired items" after being asked about it. Someone with a bunch of retired items could then possibly out-offer someone who had only pure gems to bid, but I don't really think that it would be outright unfair to other bidders. That's just my opinion, though.

@ luckless and @Rangiku

I'd like for this auction to end at 3:05 FR time (around 30 minutes from this post), with a 10 minute snipe guard in place. Every time someone bids during the 10 minute snipe guard, the auction will be extended by another 30 minutes and so on. I ask that you please do not bid at the very last second while remaining silent for the other 20 minutes of bidding time, though. I want this auction to end soon and these endless extensions are beginning to wear on me. x.x
@luckless
Other auctions and sales have had offsite currency and such listed as acceptable forms of payment, like Rangiku said. Not just art. This also isn't the first time that I've added new things that could be offered in bids, either. I added "items from my wishlist" well after the auction began, which I realize isn't as big of a deal, but still. I apologize if this is considered by some as unfair. Like you said, I'm still learning about auctioning in the forums, and this was one heck of an introduction lesson. ;-;

But anyway, I personally don't feel that it is unfair since I'd accept these other forms of payment from anyone. Anyone with FR funds or CS funds is free to bid. It's sort of the same as an auction holder wanting only pure gem offers at the start, but eventually changing it to "gems and retired items" after being asked about it. Someone with a bunch of retired items could then possibly out-offer someone who had only pure gems to bid, but I don't really think that it would be outright unfair to other bidders. That's just my opinion, though.

@ luckless and @Rangiku

I'd like for this auction to end at 3:05 FR time (around 30 minutes from this post), with a 10 minute snipe guard in place. Every time someone bids during the 10 minute snipe guard, the auction will be extended by another 30 minutes and so on. I ask that you please do not bid at the very last second while remaining silent for the other 20 minutes of bidding time, though. I want this auction to end soon and these endless extensions are beginning to wear on me. x.x
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
Actually, perhaps we shouldn't begin the 30 minute bidding time until both of you are aware and have agreed. You know, just in case luckless isn't even online right now and would have no way of knowing that the auction was about to end.
Actually, perhaps we shouldn't begin the 30 minute bidding time until both of you are aware and have agreed. You know, just in case luckless isn't even online right now and would have no way of knowing that the auction was about to end.
No problem. I am here. I just have to sleep soon. But I think we all have to at some point.
No problem. I am here. I just have to sleep soon. But I think we all have to at some point.
I will be here for a little while longer, but it's 5:50 AM where I live right now, and I haven't been to bed yet. Thankfully I work at home and can sleep in a little longer if needed. If that weren't the case, I'd be a walking zombie tomorrow.
I will be here for a little while longer, but it's 5:50 AM where I live right now, and I haven't been to bed yet. Thankfully I work at home and can sleep in a little longer if needed. If that weren't the case, I'd be a walking zombie tomorrow.
Oh dag. You are in the same timezone as me. Its 5:55am for me.

I don't work today but I got a gaming group that I am meeting up with tonight so I definitely need rest. I am yawing like mad but managing somehow. @.@
Oh dag. You are in the same timezone as me. Its 5:55am for me.

I don't work today but I got a gaming group that I am meeting up with tonight so I definitely need rest. I am yawing like mad but managing somehow. @.@
@Rangiku, @KatGrimm
The same, i have a health problem with my eyes that doesnt allow me to stay much at a computer
and i am tired already for stressing so much about this auction. In a way its true, its an disavantage to not have accounts on other pet sites or own many retired items though sometimes offering pure curency is easyer then items that can decrease or increase in price. Aniway i dont think i am gona partitcipate further..i mean this is already going far more then i am comfortable payng.

Its 1pm where i live though i constantly have to get up at crazy hours to catch the end dates >.<
@Rangiku, @KatGrimm
The same, i have a health problem with my eyes that doesnt allow me to stay much at a computer
and i am tired already for stressing so much about this auction. In a way its true, its an disavantage to not have accounts on other pet sites or own many retired items though sometimes offering pure curency is easyer then items that can decrease or increase in price. Aniway i dont think i am gona partitcipate further..i mean this is already going far more then i am comfortable payng.

Its 1pm where i live though i constantly have to get up at crazy hours to catch the end dates >.<
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

Don't I know. Gosh I have done this a few times over the last couple of years and I don't know how I do it. But I've done worse during my MH3U (Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate) days when I'd do no less then ten hour sittings on that game in back to back hunts because I was so enthralled with it that I didn't want to go to bed. I can still do things like that every once in a while but it's getting harder and harder to really do it.

I actually have issues with my thyroid that cause me to get bouts of insomnia and narcolepsy like symptoms that can come and go at random. I can be fine one week, super tired and struggling the next then have insomnia right behind that. It sucks.

Go rest. You need it. We all do. Don't stress your eyes on FR more then you have to. Or more then you want to. I hope you feel better to be honest. *offers hug*
@luckless

Don't I know. Gosh I have done this a few times over the last couple of years and I don't know how I do it. But I've done worse during my MH3U (Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate) days when I'd do no less then ten hour sittings on that game in back to back hunts because I was so enthralled with it that I didn't want to go to bed. I can still do things like that every once in a while but it's getting harder and harder to really do it.

I actually have issues with my thyroid that cause me to get bouts of insomnia and narcolepsy like symptoms that can come and go at random. I can be fine one week, super tired and struggling the next then have insomnia right behind that. It sucks.

Go rest. You need it. We all do. Don't stress your eyes on FR more then you have to. Or more then you want to. I hope you feel better to be honest. *offers hug*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10