Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Maize/Maize/White gen1 LAST DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@luckless
Kaitii bid 25k gems through pm. That is now the leading bid.
@luckless
Kaitii bid 25k gems through pm. That is now the leading bid.
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@Kaitii
Luckless has bid 27k gems through pm.
@Kaitii
Luckless has bid 27k gems through pm.
@KatGrimm

Holy cow. o.o Everyone and their cousin is in here? Wow ok.

Hmmm would you possibly consider possibly windbound plumage as partial payment as well along with the other items? If not I will just push on the gem route.
@KatGrimm

Holy cow. o.o Everyone and their cousin is in here? Wow ok.

Hmmm would you possibly consider possibly windbound plumage as partial payment as well along with the other items? If not I will just push on the gem route.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
Pure gems are my preference, but I do of course accept retired fest apparel from '13 and '14 as partial payment, as well. That would be totally fine. c:
@Rangiku
Pure gems are my preference, but I do of course accept retired fest apparel from '13 and '14 as partial payment, as well. That would be totally fine. c:
@KatGrimm

Would 30kg plus Plumes plus the last items I offered be alright? :>
@KatGrimm

Would 30kg plus Plumes plus the last items I offered be alright? :>
@KatGrimm @Rangiku
Well a light sprite was something i always wanted so since i am trading for one i will offer that as a bid
@KatGrimm @Rangiku
Well a light sprite was something i always wanted so since i am trading for one i will offer that as a bid
Lichtdrache.gif
Whoa, guys. o.o

@Rangiku
30k gems pure + windbound plumage + three runaway rotclaws, and an infectionist's sash? You're bid would include all of that for a total of 39,295 gems in value (adding up each item's value from their lowest AH prices). Is that correct?

@luckless
And you would like to change your bid to a Light Sprite? Meaning, your previous offer would be replaced with a Light Sprite?

Just making sure that I have everything correct here.
Whoa, guys. o.o

@Rangiku
30k gems pure + windbound plumage + three runaway rotclaws, and an infectionist's sash? You're bid would include all of that for a total of 39,295 gems in value (adding up each item's value from their lowest AH prices). Is that correct?

@luckless
And you would like to change your bid to a Light Sprite? Meaning, your previous offer would be replaced with a Light Sprite?

Just making sure that I have everything correct here.
@KatGrimm
I would like my bid to be replaced with a light sprite together with the golem gauntlet and infectionist sash
@KatGrimm
I would like my bid to be replaced with a light sprite together with the golem gauntlet and infectionist sash
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless,@KatGrimm

Ya offering over 39kg? Since I just checked and Light Sprites are at 39kg and I got the bid already at 39,513 with 30kg, Windbound Plumage at 8kg and two Rotclaws at 800g, Golem Gaulent at 625g and an Electrified Sash at 88g, totaling 1,513g. XP

LOL just saw your new bid.

Gonna bid 33kg plus said items. x3

I believe that should put my bid at 42,513. But yes, that will be my bid. Correct me if I am wrong on the total.

@luckless,@KatGrimm

Ya offering over 39kg? Since I just checked and Light Sprites are at 39kg and I got the bid already at 39,513 with 30kg, Windbound Plumage at 8kg and two Rotclaws at 800g, Golem Gaulent at 625g and an Electrified Sash at 88g, totaling 1,513g. XP

LOL just saw your new bid.

Gonna bid 33kg plus said items. x3

I believe that should put my bid at 42,513. But yes, that will be my bid. Correct me if I am wrong on the total.

@luckless
Okay, but I am a bit worried since you say that you're trading for a Light Sprite and don't yet have it. What if the trade falls through and you aren't able to trade for it?

@Rangiku
Yeah, that would put you in the lead. I've put your bid on the front page. ;v;
@luckless
Okay, but I am a bit worried since you say that you're trading for a Light Sprite and don't yet have it. What if the trade falls through and you aren't able to trade for it?

@Rangiku
Yeah, that would put you in the lead. I've put your bid on the front page. ;v;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10