Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Maize/Maize/White gen1 LAST DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KatGrimm

Oh man. Lol didn't even realize we enacted that much extension.

That should be midnight for me. Hmm. Would 9:30 be ok? Gives me time to get in the door, take a shower and get to the pc.
@KatGrimm

Oh man. Lol didn't even realize we enacted that much extension.

That should be midnight for me. Hmm. Would 9:30 be ok? Gives me time to get in the door, take a shower and get to the pc.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
Yeah. It's a good thing there were snipe guards in place. Otherwise, this might have been an even messier ordeal. lol

9:30 would be okay. ^^
@Rangiku
Yeah. It's a good thing there were snipe guards in place. Otherwise, this might have been an even messier ordeal. lol

9:30 would be okay. ^^
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@Rangiku and @Luckless

I just realized that my math was incorrect, or rather, I was foolishly mixing up how the FR clock works. *face palm*

So, the original time that it was supposed to end was 15:00 FR time. There was bidding during the snipe guard. So, ten hours after 15:00 was 1:00 FR time. Again, there was bidding during the three hour snipe guard. Ten hours later, the auction was supposed to end at 11:00. Again, it was extended ten hours due to bidding happening during the three hour snipe guard. So, with ten hours added to that, the auction would end at 21:00 FR time.

Apparently that time does not work for luckless. So, would this ending at 23:00 with a three hour snipe guard in place work out for everyone?

I'm so sorry for the confusion. I'm tired and distracted, and I wasn't thinking.
@Rangiku and @Luckless

I just realized that my math was incorrect, or rather, I was foolishly mixing up how the FR clock works. *face palm*

So, the original time that it was supposed to end was 15:00 FR time. There was bidding during the snipe guard. So, ten hours after 15:00 was 1:00 FR time. Again, there was bidding during the three hour snipe guard. Ten hours later, the auction was supposed to end at 11:00. Again, it was extended ten hours due to bidding happening during the three hour snipe guard. So, with ten hours added to that, the auction would end at 21:00 FR time.

Apparently that time does not work for luckless. So, would this ending at 23:00 with a three hour snipe guard in place work out for everyone?

I'm so sorry for the confusion. I'm tired and distracted, and I wasn't thinking.
@KatGrimm

Oh that time is fine with me. I am off work tomorrow so I can stay up later then usual.
@KatGrimm

Oh that time is fine with me. I am off work tomorrow so I can stay up later then usual.
@Rangiku @KatGrimm
Ok things have singly changed since yetserday, i had already discussed this with Kat and while the light sprite trade is on pending i wont be bidding with it anymore. I can actualy do 52kg in pure and add the items to it
@Rangiku @KatGrimm
Ok things have singly changed since yetserday, i had already discussed this with Kat and while the light sprite trade is on pending i wont be bidding with it anymore. I can actualy do 52kg in pure and add the items to it
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

Ok so exactly what are you bidding?
@luckless

Ok so exactly what are you bidding?
@luckless
What is your total bid? Like, which items are you adding to that amount of gems, and how much does it all come to?
@luckless
What is your total bid? Like, which items are you adding to that amount of gems, and how much does it all come to?
@Rangiku @KatGrimm
I barely have internet acess right now but i am bidding 52kg pure together with a Companion Comet for 1,150g together with one Infectionest's Sash for 95g and one golen gauntlet at 900
@Rangiku @KatGrimm
I barely have internet acess right now but i am bidding 52kg pure together with a Companion Comet for 1,150g together with one Infectionest's Sash for 95g and one golen gauntlet at 900
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

Thank you. Needed that since I am planning on upping my bid. Just waiting to hear back from Kat on a few things regarding other items she may be interested in.
@luckless

Thank you. Needed that since I am planning on upping my bid. Just waiting to hear back from Kat on a few things regarding other items she may be interested in.
I'll be back after rollover since I need time to comprise a bid now that I've heard back from Kat.
I'll be back after rollover since I need time to comprise a bid now that I've heard back from Kat.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10