Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Maize/Maize/White gen1 LAST DAY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cedric and @Krocodalie
Sure thing! Thanks for your interest!
@Cedric and @Krocodalie
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
good luck selling him ^^
good luck selling him ^^
HGXrZDQ.gif
@KattGrimm

Oh damn the other bidder bailed? Well, the other derg I was after is getting waaaaay too high in price and I think I may be out of the running. I can go back to my original offer of the electrified sash, the three rot claws, gauntlet and 15kg for my last offer I believe was around 17,134g. :3

Was angry I ditched this for the other derg and it's exploded to a astronomical amount. ;-;
@KattGrimm

Oh damn the other bidder bailed? Well, the other derg I was after is getting waaaaay too high in price and I think I may be out of the running. I can go back to my original offer of the electrified sash, the three rot claws, gauntlet and 15kg for my last offer I believe was around 17,134g. :3

Was angry I ditched this for the other derg and it's exploded to a astronomical amount. ;-;
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@KatGrimm LDP, please
@KatGrimm LDP, please
@KatGrimm

LDP and SB.
@KatGrimm

LDP and SB.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@Arenthias

@Avarosa
Thanks. <3

@craigy: Of course! Thank you! ^^

@Rangiku
Yeah, they didn't respond to my PMs after I told them that I'd accept their offer. I sent a CR with the gen1 in case they hadn't seen my PM, but still no response. When I messaged them again a few days later to say that I decided to auction it and cancelled the CR, they told me that they weren't sure anymore if they wanted my gen1 or the pistachio girl which was why they weren't responding. Ah, well. It's understandable. Hopefully this auction will go better than my sales thread did, though. A lot of people told me that I'd be better off auctioning him, anyway. So, fingers crossed! Are you are bidding 17,134g worth then? If so, would you mind pinging craigy (who claimed SB) in your next post to let them know? Thank you so much!
@Arenthias

@Avarosa
Thanks. <3

@craigy: Of course! Thank you! ^^

@Rangiku
Yeah, they didn't respond to my PMs after I told them that I'd accept their offer. I sent a CR with the gen1 in case they hadn't seen my PM, but still no response. When I messaged them again a few days later to say that I decided to auction it and cancelled the CR, they told me that they weren't sure anymore if they wanted my gen1 or the pistachio girl which was why they weren't responding. Ah, well. It's understandable. Hopefully this auction will go better than my sales thread did, though. A lot of people told me that I'd be better off auctioning him, anyway. So, fingers crossed! Are you are bidding 17,134g worth then? If so, would you mind pinging craigy (who claimed SB) in your next post to let them know? Thank you so much!
@KattGrimm

Oh wow. It is actually the pistachio girl I was interested in as well. But seeing how high it's gotten - 35kg, I don't think I can withstand the running since there are two bidders battling it out and I would end up pushed out anyway.

Didn't realize that many people were interested in that other derg. @.@

But yes! The 17,134g, 15kg plus the items I offered last time was supposed to be my bid. But sure I can ping craigy to let them know. ^^;;

Sorry for the mixup!

This time though, I am pretty set about this one should I win. I just want to kick myself for bailing last time. I was a dum. D:

Also LDP!

@craigy

OOOP! Sorry my message confused people, but I bid three Rot Claws, one Electrified Sash and one Golem Gauntlet plus 15kg which equals 17,134kg as a bid earlier and I think it was thought to be an offer. Sorry about that! Katt requested I ping you to let you know. I had just bid over the SB.
@KattGrimm

Oh wow. It is actually the pistachio girl I was interested in as well. But seeing how high it's gotten - 35kg, I don't think I can withstand the running since there are two bidders battling it out and I would end up pushed out anyway.

Didn't realize that many people were interested in that other derg. @.@

But yes! The 17,134g, 15kg plus the items I offered last time was supposed to be my bid. But sure I can ping craigy to let them know. ^^;;

Sorry for the mixup!

This time though, I am pretty set about this one should I win. I just want to kick myself for bailing last time. I was a dum. D:

Also LDP!

@craigy

OOOP! Sorry my message confused people, but I bid three Rot Claws, one Electrified Sash and one Golem Gauntlet plus 15kg which equals 17,134kg as a bid earlier and I think it was thought to be an offer. Sorry about that! Katt requested I ping you to let you know. I had just bid over the SB.
@Rangiku
Yeah, people are really going crazy over that pistachio girl. She's a gorgeous gen1, so I totally understand! ^^

And no problem! I just wanted to make sure that that was your bid. I wouldn't want to mark it down as the current bid if you weren't planning on bidding that amount all at once. I apologize for my confusion!
@Rangiku
Yeah, people are really going crazy over that pistachio girl. She's a gorgeous gen1, so I totally understand! ^^

And no problem! I just wanted to make sure that that was your bid. I wouldn't want to mark it down as the current bid if you weren't planning on bidding that amount all at once. I apologize for my confusion!
@KatGrimm

I agree. Like... That pistachio girl is amazing. Like... Wow holy God. I Just didn't expect her to go for half as much as she is. @.@

Whoever wins that is gonna be super lucky. But its mindblowing how high doubles have gotten. I remember when triples were the only things that went for roughly that much aside the probability of low digit dergs. Now triples go for double plus what they used to and doubles go what triples used to.

Oh no it was my bad! I was so excited she came back around for sale that in my haste I forgot to mention it was a bid. Forgive me for the confusion! I also realized I have been misspelling your name for a bit now. I really is a dum. XD
@KatGrimm

I agree. Like... That pistachio girl is amazing. Like... Wow holy God. I Just didn't expect her to go for half as much as she is. @.@

Whoever wins that is gonna be super lucky. But its mindblowing how high doubles have gotten. I remember when triples were the only things that went for roughly that much aside the probability of low digit dergs. Now triples go for double plus what they used to and doubles go what triples used to.

Oh no it was my bad! I was so excited she came back around for sale that in my haste I forgot to mention it was a bid. Forgive me for the confusion! I also realized I have been misspelling your name for a bit now. I really is a dum. XD
@KatGrimm

LDP please~
@KatGrimm

LDP please~
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10