Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [BSJ 2023] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@inkwardlychaotic Sounds good to me! I will put you down in my first slot <3 Feel free to slowly PA dragons to me for 1t and I will start working on the order as soon as it's paid off. I'll then continue and update you with WIPs in DMs! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The total will be 1,000 levels as I dont think the background will be overly complicated. ^^ @sm06sm I'd be happy to do that for you depending on the species! I'll hold the slot for you for now but try to get back to me shortly!
@inkwardlychaotic

Sounds good to me! I will put you down in my first slot <3 Feel free to slowly PA dragons to me for 1t and I will start working on the order as soon as it's paid off. I'll then continue and update you with WIPs in DMs!

The total will be 1,000 levels as I dont think the background will be overly complicated. ^^

@sm06sm

I'd be happy to do that for you depending on the species! I'll hold the slot for you for now but try to get back to me shortly!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@Irithyll thanks! Could you do this girl with like, a starry sky background?
@Irithyll thanks! Could you do this girl with like, a starry sky background?
aP34GRw.png
@Amehime I would love to claim a slot for each type if I can do that and fill them in after I get some sleep later today (by Monday at the latest)?

If I have to choose though, it'd be to reserve a spot for Legacy Resting Royal.

Thanks in advance either way <3
@Amehime I would love to claim a slot for each type if I can do that and fill them in after I get some sleep later today (by Monday at the latest)?

If I have to choose though, it'd be to reserve a spot for Legacy Resting Royal.

Thanks in advance either way <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[i]Royal Redux[/i] @Amehime Username & ID: Teg741 | #410387 Adopt Gender: [b]Male[/b] | Female Direction: [b]Right[/b] | Left Eye Type: Arcane common (not faceted like the dragon has, just normal eyes are fine) Flower/Foliage Color: Golden foliage, and would you be able to do the flowers in bi flag colours? ^^ Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69127889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691279/69127889_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Levels Other info: None, thank you!
Royal Redux

@Amehime
Username & ID: Teg741 | #410387
Adopt Gender: Male | Female
Direction: Right | Left
Eye Type: Arcane common (not faceted like the dragon has, just normal eyes are fine)
Flower/Foliage Color: Golden foliage, and would you be able to do the flowers in bi flag colours? ^^
Dragon(s): 69127889_350.png
Payment: Levels
Other info: None, thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@BadJuju
Hey, I marked you down for 2 Bio slots! That'll be 130 levels please, thanks for ordering <3
It's morning for me so expect your comms to be done quite soon. I do have business later today but I don't think that should pose an issue to timing.
@BadJuju
Hey, I marked you down for 2 Bio slots! That'll be 130 levels please, thanks for ordering <3
It's morning for me so expect your comms to be done quite soon. I do have business later today but I don't think that should pose an issue to timing.
Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!
uJUjYix.png
not-wow.png
Lore Shop
rYp8BR7.png
not-wow.png
Nest Network
cXLlzlV.png
not-wow.png
Hatchery Plans
eb2TaD0.png
@gay4dragonz
Aw sweet! Thank you!
Don't worry about rushing though; I wasn't expecting them to be done 'today' or anything like that XD

I'll get on sending those dragons through though
@gay4dragonz
Aw sweet! Thank you!
Don't worry about rushing though; I wasn't expecting them to be done 'today' or anything like that XD

I'll get on sending those dragons through though
@DragonsofPyrrhia Username: Teg741 User Number: 410387 Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76019388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760194/76019388_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Basic/Spinner/Ringlets Heart colour: The brightest shade of pink on the familiar (like on the top of its head) Payment: Levels Other Notes?: None, thank you!
@DragonsofPyrrhia

Username: Teg741
User Number: 410387
Reference: 76019388_350.png
Genes: Basic/Spinner/Ringlets
Heart colour: The brightest shade of pink on the familiar (like on the top of its head)
Payment: Levels
Other Notes?: None, thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@sm06sm

Sounds great! What a gorgeous character! I'll mark you down and you can start sending levels. The total will be 1,000 levels and I'll start working when they're all recieved! After that I'll keep you updated with WIPs over DMs! <3

Thank you!
@sm06sm

Sounds great! What a gorgeous character! I'll mark you down and you can start sending levels. The total will be 1,000 levels and I'll start working when they're all recieved! After that I'll keep you updated with WIPs over DMs! <3

Thank you!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@gay4dragonz
Oh, um, gay4dragonz?
I see that, on your store, that you'd rather dragons be sent to an attendant than you but then you are an attendant..... An offline one currently, sure, but an attendant.
Should I send the 130 levs to you or should I wait till another attendant comes online?
@gay4dragonz
Oh, um, gay4dragonz?
I see that, on your store, that you'd rather dragons be sent to an attendant than you but then you are an attendant..... An offline one currently, sure, but an attendant.
Should I send the 130 levs to you or should I wait till another attendant comes online?
@BadJuju
I figure you can send them to me for now - I only have like 20 slots of lair space atm so it might take slightly longer.
Also, I started working on nightmare alr! I love writing sm it doesn't take me long at all, really excited for how he comes out!!
@BadJuju
I figure you can send them to me for now - I only have like 20 slots of lair space atm so it might take slightly longer.
Also, I started working on nightmare alr! I love writing sm it doesn't take me long at all, really excited for how he comes out!!
Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!