Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift a Wishlist item! (NO limit!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3076 3077
Idk if this has been done before I know there's 100k give and gets, but this one isn't like that i guess. How to play: A user posts a claim ("c", "claim", etc.), and then edits that claim with a ping to the user above them and at least one wishlist item in the post! There is NO LIMIT to how expensive the item is, you can give them a hoard (please, at least do a couple things if it's a hoard), a Baldwin material, WHATEVER they have on their wishlist!! For example: User 1: @ (insert username here) Here's a [item=Conflagrant Halo] User 2: @ (user 1) [item=Orange Goo] [b]As long as they have it on their wishlist, it is a perfectly valid item![/b] RULES: [b]-Do not complain about gifts you receive. There is no limit as to how valuable the item is. If you have Green Goo on your wishlist, the next person is allowed to give you as much as they want.[/b] [b]-Please include some cheaper items, like hoards, Baldwin mats, etc. on your wishlist. You must have 10 items UNDER 20kT/g, HOWEVER, if the item(s) are only slightly above 20k then I say it's ok :)[/b] If you do not have these, I'll ping you and ask that you add some. Remember, this is meant for everyone, including newer players :) -[b]You have two hours to edit your post[/b]. If two pass, then someone else can gift something. [b]-Adding on to above rule. You may NOT gift any items until the person above you edits their claim. If two hours pass and they still have not edited, feel free to gift the person above them. -Do not rush people, if twenty-four (24) hours pass and they still have not given their gift, give them a GENTLE reminder through PM.[/b] -Do not give non-wishlist items, [b]UNLESS they don't have something in your price range. This is meant to be friendly to newbies and experienced players alike.[/b]** -Added to above (2/17/21): If you already have most of the cheaper things you want, feel free to just put "just gems/treasure is okay". -Friend requests do not count, unfortunately. unless they have it on their wishlist. but like, still give them SOMETHING. -If you claim, [b]DO NOT DELETE THE CLAIM[/b]. Please gift something. -Wait at least [b]2 claims[/b] to do another to avoid claim trains -you don't NEED a wishlist to participate, you can just say "next person can give me whatever" -I'll add more rules...if necessary. (Edited out some things because I no longer wish to monitor this thread. Please do not PM me about it.)
Idk if this has been done before
I know there's 100k give and gets, but this one isn't like that i guess.

How to play:
A user posts a claim ("c", "claim", etc.), and then edits that claim with a ping to the user above them and at least one wishlist item in the post!
There is NO LIMIT to how expensive the item is, you can give them a hoard (please, at least do a couple things if it's a hoard), a Baldwin material, WHATEVER they have on their wishlist!!
For example:

User 1:
@ (insert username here) Here's a Conflagrant Halo

User 2:
@ (user 1) Orange Goo

As long as they have it on their wishlist, it is a perfectly valid item!

RULES:
-Do not complain about gifts you receive. There is no limit as to how valuable the item is. If you have Green Goo on your wishlist, the next person is allowed to give you as much as they want.

-Please include some cheaper items, like hoards, Baldwin mats, etc. on your wishlist. You must have 10 items UNDER 20kT/g, HOWEVER, if the item(s) are only slightly above 20k then I say it's ok :) If you do not have these, I'll ping you and ask that you add some. Remember, this is meant for everyone, including newer players :)

-You have two hours to edit your post. If two pass, then someone else can gift something.

-Adding on to above rule. You may NOT gift any items until the person above you edits their claim. If two hours pass and they still have not edited, feel free to gift the person above them.

-Do not rush people, if twenty-four (24) hours pass and they still have not given their gift, give them a GENTLE reminder through PM.

-Do not give non-wishlist items, UNLESS they don't have something in your price range. This is meant to be friendly to newbies and experienced players alike.**

-Added to above (2/17/21): If you already have most of the cheaper things you want, feel free to just put "just gems/treasure is okay".

-Friend requests do not count, unfortunately.
unless they have it on their wishlist.
but like, still give them SOMETHING.

-If you claim, DO NOT DELETE THE CLAIM. Please gift something.

-Wait at least 2 claims to do another to avoid claim trains

-you don't NEED a wishlist to participate, you can just say "next person can give me whatever"

-I'll add more rules...if necessary.

(Edited out some things because I no longer wish to monitor this thread. Please do not PM me about it.)
@Zeldris
This is a great idea! I do hope you'll enjoy a
@Zeldris
This is a great idea! I do hope you'll enjoy a
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.
~
@RAV3N Here you go :D [item=Onyx Seraph Necklace] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45054812]Wishlist :)[/url]
@RAV3N Here you go :D

Onyx Seraph Necklace

Wishlist :)
6aZZi2c.png
Hmm, interesting to see how this turns out... @HauntedCrow sending over this one [item=Silver Flowerfall] wishlist in sig :]
Hmm, interesting to see how this turns out...

@HauntedCrow
sending over this one
Silver Flowerfall

wishlist in sig :]
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@AgentBonkers

Sending over Sky’s the Limit! (I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s called?)

My wish list is on my profile!
@AgentBonkers

Sending over Sky’s the Limit! (I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s called?)

My wish list is on my profile!
@SunnySunflower
Sending apparel!
Wishlist
@SunnySunflower
Sending apparel!
Wishlist
vmVQNPh.gif
@thefreakshow Sent [item=tigerlily flowerfall] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58172390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581724/58172390_350.png[/img][/url] Wishmaster holds my wishlist
@thefreakshow

Sent Tigerlily Flowerfall

58172390_350.png

Wishmaster holds my wishlist
wishlist
@hippogriff412 [item=Orange Sludge]x10 :) Wishlist in sig
@hippogriff412 Orange Sludge x10 :)

Wishlist in sig
@Zeldris

:)
Wishlist
@Zeldris

:)
Wishlist
vmVQNPh.gif
@thefreakshow sending u [item=flamerest fiendcat]! wishlist is with pandora! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60876727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608768/60876727_350.png[/img][/url] @zeldris hey buddy can i be a mod? XD
@thefreakshow sending u Flamerest Fiendcat !

wishlist is with pandora!

60876727_350.png

@zeldris hey buddy can i be a mod? XD
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3076 3077